::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I have neymar as the top player to look out for in the World Cup. Dude is a different more dynamic player when he plays for Brazil.

That's pretty much the consensus around England right? That's what I'm perceiving it to be from the papers and media.

Yeah thats pretty much the feeling going at the moment, and one or two people saying they want Wilshere in for Henderson which I don't agree with

Balo is def starting
laugh.gif
Another guy coming in talking out of his ***. 
laugh.gif

Immoble led Serie A in scoring. Balo was 14th. Balo hasn't scored for Italy since 2013. Immoble is in much better form and just scored a hat trick in his last match for Italy.

Even the manager has said he hasn't decided who will start yet. But yeah....whatever you say. 

Balo is def starting :lol:

Another guy coming in talking out of his ***. :lol:

Immoble led Serie A in scoring. Balo was 14th. Balo hasn't scored for Italy since 2013. Immoble is in much better form and just scored a hat trick in his last match for Italy.

Even the manager has said he hasn't decided who will start yet. But yeah....whatever you say. 

How am i talking out my *** :lol: did you read what you just said sound dumb af plus this was according to fox sports trust i know my futbol players 8)

most likely m9.

if you speak spanish, you could always use TV Azteca streaming as an alternative. It's not too shabby.

wait a minute, I think someone made a bet for barca beating some team and the wager was an avy change, I think it was AJIII that lost.

Did he ever change his avy?

:nerd:

Yeah it was me and AZwildcat (chelsea fan) He was rooting for Atletico. I did change it during the Chelsea vs Atletico semis. I like AZ cuz he didnt pick an embarrasing Avy for me, speaks his mind, and isnt sensitive.

Making me blush over here :frown: you should have kept it

Rooney is the England's biggest domestic star and probably their only global superstar since Beckham.... The homie is starting at least the first game

Rooney is the England's biggest domestic star and probably their only global superstar since Beckham.... The homie is starting at least the first game
By this logic Ronaldinho should be on Brazil's roster and starting as well.

None of what you said is relevant. Sturridge is better at striker than he is right now. Sterling/Lallana is better as a LW. And Barkley is better in the #10 role. Most English fans think Rooney is holding them back when he starts. And in England's last two friendlies, they looked much better when Rooney came off.

He may start, but it's not like he's a lock...or even deserves to be starting based on current form. 

Balo is def starting :lol:

How am i talking out my *** :lol: did you read what you just said sound dumb af plus this was according to fox sports trust i know my futbol players 8)
FR9PC.gif

Ciro Immobile has been in much better form for Torino than Balo has been for AC Milan.

I definitely agree, I would honestly play Immobile due to form.

Balotelli....the talent is there, but the heart isn't. From his history you can't trust which Balotelli shows up and on in the World Cups thats a big risk to take.
Tough decision to sit either player, but going with numbers its clearly Immobile. Dude is a beast, I think Dortmund just signed him too.

Last edited:

None of what you said is relevant. Sturridge is better at striker than he is right now. Sterling/Lallana is better as a LW. And Barkley is better in the #10 role. Most English fans think Rooney is holding them back when he starts. And in England's last two friendlies, they looked much better when Rooney came off.

He may start, but it's not like he's a lock...or even deserves to be starting based on current form. 

Nah by my logic Neymar would be starting for Brazil. He is the face of Brazilian football just like Rooney is for England. England aren't gonna put their money maker and face of their country's team on the bench for the first game regardless of what you think of Sturridge. I do hope Sturridge will play significant minutes though

Last edited:

Nah by my logic Neymar would be starting for Brazil. He is the face of Brazilian football just like Rooney is for England. England aren't gonna put their money maker and face of their country's team on the bench for the first game regardless of what you think of Sturridge. I do hope Sturridge will play significant minutes though
You say "England aren't" like it's the country's decision who starts. 
laugh.gif

It's only up to one man and that's Roy Hodgson. And if he's smart Rooney will be on the bench. Rooney was the face of the country in 2010 too and how'd that work out for them? 

You're talking about marketing. I'm talking about actual on the field play. Huge difference. Marketability ain't gonna get England through that group b

Seriously, when doesn't England have an overhyped and overrated player as there "national poster boy".

Thank god Messi or Ronaldo aren't English, they'd probably be paid 1,000,000 a week in wages along with being 10x more popular than they are now. (Which would be hard to imagine). They'd probably be knighted and given some type of monarchy in the UK by the royal family.

Cassano baby. Italy all the way. Or Argentina. Pulling for Colombia to have a good world cup also. Spain not making it out the group stage (I hope). England isnt doing anything lol.

Back
Top Bottom