::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

If there is something i really dislike in this world cup its the performance of many refs.
so many obvious foul in the penalty zone that were not given.
Team brasil and italy are getting calls in favor for them.
Foul fakers must be punished by a yellow card!

Ronaldo doesn't look right out there though.  Portugal as a whole looked bad.  Meireles was terrible.  Fabian Johnson was EATING him up all game.  Eder was useless up top for portugal.  Thats what made it so hard to tie.  The US was the better team for most of the game.  I don't put blame on anyone individually it happens but man it was a rough way to end it. 

I still think the US gets through.  But my worry is we lose to Germany 2-0 and Ghana beats Portugal 3-0...and we don't make it

Ronaldo doesn't look right out there though.  Portugal as a whole looked bad.  Meireles was terrible.  Fabian Johnson was EATING him up all game.  Eder was useless up top for portugal.  Thats what made it so hard to tie.  The US was the better team for most of the game.  I don't put blame on anyone individually it happens but man it was a rough way to end it. 

I still think the US gets through.  But my worry is we lose to Germany 2-0 and Ghana beats Portugal 3-0...and we don't make it

portugal might be the team with better individual players but usa played with heart and fought.
portugal made a big mistake not trying hard to make score more. Instead their defense was bad almost the whole game. Ghana played very good defense against Germany. Philip lahm screwed up twice.

Just cant see mexico winning today. Love that croatia squad. Gonna be a insane 2nd half .

Can only wonder how portugal had defended had pepe and fabio been able to play.

Last edited:
i agree portugal did look bad and ronaldo looked off due to injury. you could tell whenever he kicked the ball whether it was an open shot or the placement shot. it woulda been a much better game if CR7 was at 100% & the portugal squad had all there starters out there

Last edited:
I fell alsleep right after each team was allotted a water break (0-1). Woke up and it was 2-1 US just to witness that final kick. What a heartbreaker after coming back and being within seconds of advancing to the next round.
Like that other guy said... Who falls asleep while their team plays a do or die game in the World Cup? :lol:

mean.gif
laugh.gif
at least you're honest, unlike others in here
since never, I been said from the beginning that group D is the real group of death. It's just the American media tryna hype ish up.
group d is called the group of champions, but england hasnt been impressive in years and no one, NO ONE saw costa rica playing like this ( except those of us who saw concacaf qualifying matches) 

group g was tabbed the group of death cause of the two top 5 ranked teams and the US's achilles heel in Ghana. The US had to prove they could get past Ghana before anything else

Mexico's backline is so undisciplined. It's going to be their undoing unless they can score some goals to offset that.

Croatia will go up 2-1 and Mexico comes back to level it late on a Chicharito rebound!

Back
Top Bottom