::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

One thing...US shouldnt be worried about portugal winning big. They need a insane PD but ghana can easily make the difference

At this point, I think the US is worried about Ghana, not Portugal, but I think that game could go either way. Still leaning towards Ghana.

Last edited:
Its funny how yall blame Bradley, he had just received the ball around 4 guys and there wasn't a teammate open for a pass. There was one but he just stood there. Besides him doesn't seem like there was anybody around

When those midfielders are usually surrounded they pass as soon as they touch it. The ones that try to control and do extra stuff lose it all the time. Then you have to consider that it was almost over. He could have passed it into the crowd or something and let the team regroup. He is supposed to be a pro and those are just basics.

Portugal needs 4 goals to even have the lowest of chances [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Taylor Twellman @TaylorTwellman · 13m

Was just told slow Zusi sub added 1 extra minute of time. Was 4' then 4th official changed board when he walked slowly. #USA

View media item 1040046
Bradley should've buried that goal too. Two huge mistakes.

I'm going to miss Italy's and the US next games. SMH @ at the earliness of these matches. Guess they have to do it though.

I missed Friday's Italy game because of work. Hoping this week is a bit lighter where I can be by my desk for both Italy and USA.

Just out of curiosity, how did group G become the group of death over group D?

IT'S ALMOST TIME, WE AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE... LET'S MAKE THE MOST OF IT GUYS !!!!

2369774_xlarge-lnd.jpg

Its over b, some articles flying around with croatians talking smack. It's supposed to be a mistranslation.

I'm hoping mexico comes in and goes HARD IN THE ******* PAINT.

This squad is nice and i definitely see them winning tomorrow.

Im nervous and excited.

lose? win? draw?

what what!!!

Mexico should get a favorable result tomorrow. Don't see them losing that game. Despite how poor people might think Brazil is playing, Mexico is played well. Ochoa shined, but they played well.

Last edited:
Mexico is playing excellent, they're leaps and bounds above what they were with their previous coach. Kudos to them. I'd also like to add, I'm no longer a prettified USMNT fan, they look like they're not intimidated by ANY TEAM right now.

Back
Top Bottom