::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

i can understand the happiness, but some of you mexico fans need to chill lol

Welcome to our world dude.

Every non mexican who has ever lived in Los Angeles has had to put up with it for years.
In 94, 98, 02, 06, 10 , every gold cup, wc qualifying match, and copa america.

The radio and TV tonite is gonna milk this till 2018

Smh

Last edited:
Lol Mexico acting like they won the cup, while other nations act like they've been there before. Such mockery

Bruh im not even Mexican but stop being a negative nancy. Obviously they're going to act like that because of the hardship that they went through... they barely made it through world cup man let them celebrate jeesh

Every non mexican who has ever lived in Los Angeles has had to put up with it for years.

Smh

What about the Central Americans that hate soooooo much and talk soooo much trash..... Yet their team never qualifies????

Like, how does that work?

I see you like to talk trash as well, all good tho, this is the internet, you're safe. No repercussions for talking trash on the internet :lol:

Lol Mexico acting like they won the cup, while other nations act like they've been there before. Such mockery

i can understand the happiness, but some of you mexico fans need to chill lol

The radio and TV tonite is gonna milk this till 2018

Smh
Let us be great bruhs.

So negative.

What about the Central Americans that hate soooooo much and talk soooo much trash..... Yet their team never qualifies????

Like, how does that work?

I see you like to talk trash as well, all good tho, this is the internet, you're safe. No repercussions for talking trash on the internet :lol:

:stoneface:

Why would central americans celebrate if they didnt qualify guay?!?!?

Get outta here with your nacadas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom