::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

these dudes, in here right now, are complaining about mexico celebrating this big!

wow

the jealousy is real out here
pimp.gif
i'm not sure that it's about jealousy though

they're like the americas' version of english football team. i support the team and its fans, but it gets way od when you always gotta hear about even the smallest victory. doesn't really translate into jealousy 

anyway this was a good win. it was expected, but deserved

should be a fun game vs the netherlands

Congrats to Brasil, Mexico, Dutch, and Chile supporters.

Who would have thought Mexico and USA might both advance into the knockout stage.

they're like the americas' version of english football team. i support the team and its fans, but it gets way od when you always gotta hear about even the smallest victory. doesn't really translate into jealousy 

but you gotta admit theres a bit of hate, saying " you aint gonna win" then the result proves otherwise and now they cant stand that ppl want to enjoy the victory and celebrate. if they feel we're rubbing it in their face, its probably cause they brought it unto themselves. 

just admit they were wrong and keep it pushing. but they wont they'll just come back and say " youre out in the next game" 

ppl are just like that...oh whale

Last edited:

but you gotta admit theres a bit of hate, saying " you aint gonna win" then the result proves otherwise and now they cant stand that ppl want to enjoy the victory and celebrate. if they feel we're rubbing it in their face, its probably cause they brought it unto themselves
i mean it's like which came first the chicken or the egg ya know? 

whatever though i'm just interested in good football

i mean it's like which came first the chicken or the egg ya know? 

whatever though i'm just interested in good football
i hear ya man. 

good competitive soccer always makes things interesting. 

and they will only get better. 

On to the red white and blue and the challenge ahead of them

#ibelieve

Last edited:
I had faith in my team. Mexico came through. Great game. Very entertaining. It could of been 5-1 if Herrera scored that crazy shot and Peralta didn't trip. Oh well, I'll take the win either way. To the one who said 'waiting for croatia ' insert bottle break over head gif here. Nuff said.

Croatia was gassed around 60'. All the teams from the Americas are proving to be fitter.

Speaking of fit.... I would've taken a Mexico loss today for a headfirst plunge into her fart box.

N2vlTsE.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom