::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why can't they keep it classy though? Every other nation doesn't do this over the top ish. Did Ochoa really need to run to Herrera to give him a hug? Did the fans really need to start throwing cups onto the field..?
you sound so mad brah.

If the US had won yesterday, you too would know this feel.

But they messed up it cost them.

its over brah, mexico advances !

Last edited:

Bruh im not even Mexican but stop being a negative nancy. Obviously they're going to act like that because of the hardship that they went through... they barely made it through world cup man let them celebrate jeesh
Why can't they keep it classy though? Every other nation doesn't do this over the top ish. Did Ochoa really need to run to Herrera to give him a hug? Did the fans really need to start throwing cups onto the field..?
enh. you really gonna knock ochoa for running to his coach? that's just a bit much

Keep it classy? Man this is soccer man, no such thing.

Bruh im not even Mexican but stop being a negative nancy. Obviously they're going to act like that because of the hardship that they went through... they barely made it through world cup man let them celebrate jeesh

enh. you really gonna knock ochoa for running to his coach? that's just a bit much

He's acting like he wouldn't have gone ape **** if the ref yesterday had only given 4:50 seconds of extra time and the US qualified.

Last edited:
Im happy for mexico man. They played great. Got shafted by refs and still finished tied with brasil.

Mexico and Netherlands should be epic. A lot of my friends are probably going wild right now. A dark contrast to the team we saw last year, glad they qualified.

I've embraced the hate at this point. We're naturally proud people. If you don't like it don't watch Mexico games. Just like you're saying you gotta put up with this ish every four years we gotta put up with USA "fans" every four years. But that's another topic.

It's time to celebrate!!!! S/O to my boys Rafa and Andres :pimp:

I've embraced the hate at this point. We're naturally proud people. If you don't like it don't watch Mexico games. Just like you're saying you gotta put up with this ish every four years we gotta put up with USA "fans" every four years. But that's another topic.

It's time to celebrate!!!! S/O to my boys Rafa and Andres :pimp:

Breh, I can't believe people are so mad right now.

You know whose mad as hell right now?

The people that can't accept Mexico has pride.

We're from North America, next to USA FREEDOM LAND who is also proud and will boast their winnings.

HOW COULD WE NOT BE ON THE SAME LEVEL?

Back
Top Bottom