::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

You just described what every fan wants when their team makes it out of group stage. Si se puede does not mean "we in the finals"

wanting is different than actually thinking it is possible

Pretty sure nigerian fans want the world cup but do they think it is possible? I don't think U.S. fans were thinking it was possible to all of a sudden beat the power houses just cause they beat Ghana.

No se puede :smokin

No se puede
smokin.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol can't tell these dudes nothing right now

they're all like

That is how it is during every world cup. They win or tie a game and they start talking about anything is possible hence Si se puede. Talking about being in the finals in and winning it all being a real possibility :rofl:

EVERY WORLD CUP

You obviously don;t understand what passion is.

We are passionate and very proud people, and especially passionate about our national team and especially during the WC. Why do people insist we calm down and stop celebrating one of the few things we Mexicans have to celebrate about? I have family that's affected by poverty, drug/violence, corruption in Mexico. Let me celebrate a mother******* win in the one thing we can be proud of. We for the most part are a people who come from nothing, let us enjoy a god damn impressive win a world cup match.

Last edited:
wanting is different than actually thinking it is possible

Pretty sure nigerian fans want the world cup but do they think it is possible? I don't think U.S. fans were thinking it was possible to all of a sudden beat the power houses just cause they beat Ghana.

No se puede :smokin

This guy must live such a pessimistic life.

You obviously don;t understand what passion is.

We are passionate and very proud people, and especially passionate about our national team and especially during the WC. Why do people insist we calm down and stop celebrating one of the few things we Mexicans have to celebrate about? I have family that's affected by poverty, drug/violence, corruption in Mexico. Let me celebrate a mother******* win in the one thing we can be proud of. We for the most part are a people who come from nothing, let us enjoy a god damn impressive win a world cup match.
realist post ive read explaining what the national team means to mexicans. 

What ever is going on in a mexican household when the team is playing it stops. And if they win we are happy.

So until they lose we celebrating 

Viva mexico cabrones.

Last edited:
For my Mexico fans what ever happen to Carlos Vela? I remember dude being decent a few years back. But haven't heard anything since like 2012.

For my Mexico fans what ever happen to Carlos Vela? I remember dude being decent a few years back. But haven't heard anything since like 2012.

Arsenal picked up his option so he will be back in London next year. He turned down call ups to the national team because he has a grudge against the FMF.

correct me if im wrong but the grudge started when they didnt took him to the world cup in south africa the same for gio's brother jonathan

Arsenal picked up his option so he will be back in London next year. He turned down call ups to the national team because he has a grudge against the FMF.

arsenal has sold his rights...he doesn't want to play in london (well not for us, at least :lol: )

Man, jonathon dos santos would never get burn on that squad anyway. I've literally never seen him touch the pitch on Barca.

arsenal has sold his rights...he doesn't want to play in london (well not for us, at least :lol: )

Did they really? Lol when was this?

Did they really? Lol when was this?

Just now. Vela doesn't want to go to Arsenal. Dude doesn't want to play anywhere with any significance :lol:

He loves chillin in Spain and being low-key, guess you can't hate.

If he were to go to Arsenal, would have been a big signing for them.

Last edited:
Looking at the highlights and gifs and man I love piojo nh. Been a fan of his since he was with Atlante and Monterrey ( back when I watched more FMF).

I wouldn't underestimate Mexico's mojo right now. I've never seen a mexican coach get along and respect his players like he does. Another 4 years of this guy scares me as a US fan.

Back
Top Bottom