::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

ball broke dudes's arm. lol

messi.gif

They have gotten a rare one.. I feel like they are getting none either.. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Argentina still so meh to me.

France will get them in the quarters and beat them

Last edited:

You got your bracket all wrong. If France finishes second in the group (which I doubt they will) they would play us in the round of 16. If not, we get either Switzerland or Equador.

Argentinas had smooth sailing so far and it's going to continue until the Semi's. It's almost like god wants them to play Brasil in the final.

People forgave Suarez after biting Ivanovic so easily this past season after scoring 20+ goals. If he puts on a Real or Barca jersey this upcoming season people are gonna be rooting for him again anyways. I dont condome what he did to Chiellini but dudes asking for 2 years- lifetime bans are reaching.

Its a bite, wasnt like he pulled a Tyson and chewed his ear or a piece of his shoulder off. One question though, does FIFA bans only mean for International play? Or league play as well?

Last edited:

You got your bracket all wrong. If France finishes second in the group (which I doubt they will) they would play us in the round of 16. If not, we get either Switzerland or Equador.

Thats what i meant. If france is first in the group they'll face nigeria, right? And then face the winner of argentina/swiss or equador

Thats what i meant. If france is first in the group they'll face nigeria, right? And then face the winner of argentina/swiss or equador

Nope. The winner of France/Nigeria plays the winner of 1G (group of death)/2H (Belgium, Algeria group)

Last edited:
People forgave Suarez after biting Ivanovic so easily this past season after scoring 20+ goals. If he puts on a Real or Barca jersey this upcoming season people are gonna be rooting for him again anyways. I dont condome what he did to Chiellini but dudes asking for 2 years- lifetime bans are reaching.

Its a bite, wasnt like he pulled a Tyson and chewed his ear or a piece of his shoulder off. One question though, does FIFA bans only mean for International play? Or league play as well?
they were discussing this on espn last night. 

really interested in how this is gonna play out. 

for whatever its worth, i think he should be out for the tourney, even though it might just be for 1 more game...its a start

What's with the kids strolling out with the players before every game?
its pretty much a tradition thats been going on for years, Ive heard those kids are from the youth clubs

and FIFA has a partnership with UNICEF so they are pretty much symbol of peace to all children.

Back
Top Bottom