::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Why did they take Dos Santos out so early?

I have been saying since the 2010 world cup the chicharito is overrated.

I feel bad for mexico but the way they played in the second half, it was inevitable that holland would have so many chances.

Netherlands boiii !!!!

WE OUTCHEA

Bar was awfully quiet at the end
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bottom line is that as a defender, you don't put yourself in that position to begin with. Match is tied, so don't give the official a chance to decide the match. If you're playing in the WC, you already know anyone you come into questionable contact with is going to sell the hell out of the contact.

Flip it the other way around and Mexico fans would be ecstatic and Holland fans would be pissed. If there's anything to blame, it's the blatant flopping in the sport. Dudes make Manu and CP3 look like D-list actors. :lol:

Mexican coach brought up a good point with the euro ref.

I wonder if this will affect the netherlands negatively the rest of the way if the refs will be looking out for the dives. Unless they put in a dutch ref for their matches

The first thing the Mexico coach did wrong was take G dos santos out of the game at 60th minute of the second half I know it was hot but dude was giving the Netherlands defense a run for their money they kept on getting burn out . So I don't wanna hear him say nothing about all the odds were against Mexico in this World Cup .

The first thing the Mexico coach did wrong was take G dos santos out of the game at 60th minute of the second half I know it was hot but dude was giving the Netherlands defense a run for their money they kept on getting burn out . So I don't wanna hear him say nothing about all the odds were against Mexico in this World Cup .

Yup said that since the idiot chicharo got up to warm up. Biggest mistake an then taking out oribe. Everyone was clicking out there. Oh well live and learn

Yup said that since the idiot chicharo got up to warm up. Biggest mistake an then taking out oribe. Everyone was clicking out there. Oh well live and learn

the coach himself said that mexican players are well conditioned so taking out dos santos makes no sense

So, phew. That was entirely too close for comfort. As far as the penalty goes, consider it a make up for the first one the refs missed. Depay didn't look great, Mexico knew how to shut him down. same with RvP. Glad Robben was able to create space and chances. Holland will need to get some goals during the run of play instead of set pieces if they want to go any further in the tourney.

Kudos to Mexico too. They came in and used Netherlands own plan against them. Attack and push as much as possible to disrupt the other teams build up. Definitely a closer game than I expected. Wish it didn't have to be yall.

Mexican coach brought up a good point with the euro ref.

I wonder if this will affect the netherlands negatively the rest of the way if the refs will be looking out for the dives. Unless they put in a dutch ref for their matches

A negative affect? Lol
I'm no FUTBOL guru but from what I've seen, a flop in soccer is like a good jumpshot in the NBA; it's so "-a part of the game" that having a negative affect seems unheard of.
Just me though

So, phew. That was entirely too close for comfort. As far as the penalty goes, consider it a make up for the first one the refs missed. Depay didn't look great, Mexico knew how to shut him down. same with RvP. Glad Robben was able to create space and chances. Holland will need to get some goals during the run of play instead of set pieces if they want to go any further in the tourney.

Kudos to Mexico too. They came in and used Netherlands own plan against them. Attack and push as much as possible to disrupt the other teams build up. Definitely a closer game than I expected. Wish it didn't have to be yall.
the penalty due for Herrera?

Who /refball/ in here?

I was at some pub with me m8 and there was this cat behind us being mad obnoxious.

He kept calling everyone on the dutch team robben.

it was annoying at first then it got funny...

until the refball...

Props to Mexico for playing well, but again the same issue they always have. Metal fortitude is always a problem for el Tri.

Damn I wanted Mexico to win, very tense match and wish it went extra. The Dutch play better down the line when Mexico turned down their aggression, I know a lot of my boys are pissed.

Back
Top Bottom