::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I actually have no problem with El Tri...Ochoa is a beast and Mexico looked good early. But after USA I been rockin' with Holland since 06 and they're my second team. Me and my 2 homies was the ONLY ones out of 200+ at the bar rooting for Holland but it was all love no static
nthat.gif

We dipped the hell outta there quick tho
laugh.gif

If I was Mexican, I'd probably get arrested today. Feel for them.

But at least I can drive to the town over today without traffic and a bunch of horns blasting and Mexican flags on the car. :hat

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

You right, these idiot US fans/Mexican haters shouldn't make me think otherwise.

There's hardly any haters on here, they just hate that guy MikeTysonKiller because he turned some US fans against him in which he flipped into a US fans versus Mexico fans.

:{
GG Holland

No shame how we went out, but it still lingers how bad the officiating has been for us every game.
Viva El Tri!!

Never understood why losing teams' fans assault random cars/property like that. What does that accomplish?

Never really been a Christiano fan but this dude is winning me over. If you love kids you a good dude in my books. RESPECT :Nthat

Dude has done a lot for children and people in general for years now. Messi stans started that "he's selfish and arrogant" crap and it caught on with everyone else

I was rooting for Mexico... They played great for about 86 minutes but kept turning the ball over at the end giving the holanda strikers way too many opportunities smh

Back
Top Bottom