::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

If the USA got the WC, it would be great.

The players would die in Florida heat...

This isn't that type of LA/Vegas heat.

95 degrees with 100% humidity all day long.

Sunlife is also a stadium that has hosted many many friendlies. Beckham is also suppose to be building a stadium in Miami.

If the USA got the WC, it would be great.

The players would die in Florida heat...

This isn't that type of LA/Vegas heat.

95 degrees with 100% humidity all day long.

I agree with u. Plus in Florida it rains religiously at 2:00pm - 5:30pm everyday in the summer with the most beautiful weather you've ever seen right afterwards :lol:

I'm not lying either...

kOYRPfd.png

:smh:

Please FIFA, you ******* scumbags, bringing the World Cup to the Northeast.

All that international Bunda, LAWDDDDDDD!!!!!

Just have a feeling they will stick in in Cali or Texas though :smh:

Last edited:
Is there a huge difference between Florida weather and weather in Brazil?

If there was a WC hosted in the states it would most likely be spread out across a certain cost either east or west.

If the World Cup were held in the US, they'd have to play at the new Cowboys Stadium. You can't hate on Jerry Jones like that!

There are a ton of requirements from FIFA on stadiums that can host a game. Some that I read are that most of the stands have to be covered for at least half the game, and the stands have to be a certain distance from the field. So if the US did host the WC, they would either have to use nothing but domes, or modify a lot of existing stadiums.

There are a ton of requirements from FIFA on stadiums that can host a game. Some that I read are that most of the stands have to be covered for at least half the game, and the stands have to be a certain distance from the field. So if the US did host the WC, they would either have to use nothing but domes, or modify a lot of existing stadiums.

There is so many stadiums in the us tho they'll easily meet requirements. Rose bowl, niners new stadium, cowboys, vikings new dome, detroit lions dome, miami, etc. endless

The State of New York is more prepared to host the World Cup in 2022 than Qatar :lol:

:pimp:

GET QATAR THE **** OUT

Back
Top Bottom