::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Are some of you forgetting that we had a successful World Cup in 94?

That was 20 years ago bruh, FIFA requirements are much more strict now. Back then you were allowed to use old *** stadiums.

The reason FIFA likes world cups in these poor countries is because the governments are corrupt as hell and they now they will find a way to corruptly build all these new stadia.

Last edited:
Yo move on :lol:

This is the world Cup thread not another one of those race threads. You and your boy Lucky need to hop off.

Last edited:
That was 20 years ago bruh, FIFA requirements are much more strict now. Back then you were allowed to use old *** stadiums.

The reason FIFA likes world cups in these poor countries is because the governments are corrupt as hell and they now they will find a way to corruptly build all these new stadia.

a)Most stadiums have been renovated or replaced already b) We JUST held a tournament sanctioned by FIFA last year without any problem. Everything you mentioned about domes, shade, etc are SUGGESTIONS, not requirements. Even then there are plenty of stadiums to choose from that meet FIFA's WC stadium requirements AND suggestions

Last edited:
Yo move on :lol:

This is the world Cup thread not another one of those race threads. You and your boy Lucky need to hop off.
You should've known that the racist tag would follow you elsewhere outside of that thread. Now I see why you support Qatar for hosting the world cup despite knowing that that they are building the stadiums off of slave labor.
You cant just take away a WC because of working conditions and allegations of bribery. So much building has been done already and all that and the the deaths would be for nought. With all the money I think Qatar could have the best hosted WC ever.

Yes I support a developing Mid East country, whos population is entirely made up of other races, hosting the WC because I am a racist. You can try again but Im not here to argue with petulant children who sling labels around. Im here for the soccer, nothing else.

Last edited:
If the USA got the WC, it would be great.

The players would die in Florida heat...

This isn't that type of LA/Vegas heat.

95 degrees with 100% humidity all day long.

have you looked at the places they are playing in brazil????????

Croatia got that royal screw job. One of the worst "penalties" I've seen. This is why it's impossible for smaller, legit underdog teams to make a serious run at the title. That dude Fred having the audacity to point to the skies and thank God after he got the "penalty". No need to go that far. There is one guy he could thank and he was right there with him on the pitch wearing a black shirt. Brazil = frauds. They'll still win though. Refs will probably be scared that they'll get executed by some favela gangs after the game if he doesn't award the game to Brazil all throughout the tournament.

Last edited:
The fix was in... Smh refs on that home cooking... Croatia was robbed :smh:
I mean the score was 3-1. It's not like they won based off that penalty alone. Say that they didn't get that penalty, Oscar would've still broke away and scored.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] look at this fool... How you have a 300 rep is beyond me.

Last edited:
The fix was in... Smh refs on that home cooking... Croatia was robbed :smh:
I mean the score was 3-1. It's not like they won based off that penalty alone. Say that they didn't get that penalty, Oscar would've still broke away and scored.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] look at this fool... How you have a 300 rep is beyond me.

easy to see who actually watches the game and who just reads match statistics after the game :lol:

thought this was a pretty incredible photo

berlin

M6x7Riv.jpg

Last edited:
If the U.S. got the WC, would they use one of the old college stadiums in LA or would they pass them up for the new stadiums in other places. That'd be a tricky situation since LA is the 2nd largest market.

I'm telling you guys sunlife would definitely get one. Ross is trying to upgrade the stadium for specific purposes and one of them is to host soccer games.

I'm telling you guys sunlife would definitely get one. Ross is trying to upgrade the stadium for specific purposes and one of them is to host soccer games.

Levis
ATT
Metlife
Qwest
Soldier Fielf
There's no way LA doesn't get one

Those would be for sure IMO.

Back
Top Bottom