::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

yvynkq.gif
Classy.  

Go Brazil!

Last edited:
Brasil/Colombia best match so far, for me.
How old is James.? He was sure broken hearted, dope passion.
The love Brasil's Luiz and company treated him with after, he needed that.
Poor kid

Poor kid

The ref marred the match

Ghana v Germany is still probably my favorite match (have missed a lot bc of work)

Poor kid

The ref marred the match

Ghana v Germany is still probably my favorite match (have missed a lot bc of work)

Yea Ghana won that match right? I believe I can agree with you on this one being dope dope

Refs ruined this game for me.
Can't wait to see Germany mop Brazil
This!!!

I dont wanna hear none of that "well if neymar was playing..."

Germany >>> Brazil
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The hate is so real. "Chile is gonna work Brazil" .. We passed. "Colombia is gonna end Brazil" We passed again. Germany is our next opponent? Cool, should be a good match, one I see Brazil winning.

I don't expect the majority in here to remember but this was the same exact case in 2002, no one believed in Brazil. I love it 
smokin.gif

The hate is so real. "Chile is gonna work Brazil" .. We passed. "Colombia is gonna end Brazil" We passed again. Germany is our next opponent? Cool, should be a good match, one I see Brazil winning.
Beating Germany without Neymar and Silva?  Y'all will earn my respect if that happens.

Beating Germany without Neymar and Silva?  Y'all will earn my respect if that happens.
I believe in Brazil. Silva'a replacement is Dante, most likely at least, since he plays in Germany, he plays alongside Germany's best players. And Neymar's replacement will most likely be Willian who I also have faith in. Luiz Gustavo will be back who also played for Bayern Munich. I like our chances against Germany, France would've been a harder team IMO.
Brazil ain't beating Germany.
Keep 'em coming. We need it to win, doubt us = we win 
glasses.gif

Retweeted by Bob Ley
BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 1m
Brazil's team doctor says Neymar ruled out of World Cup with fractured vertebrae

Back
Top Bottom