::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Playing 90 minutes and getting hit while your body is tired and worn down doesn't help either.

So Brazil won't have Neymar. Just a reminder that the Germans won't have Marco Reus, in my opinion their best player over the last season. Not to mention Gundogan, another fine player. Seems pretty fair, other than the fact that the Brazilians had the luxury of having Neymar so far, whereas the Germans didn't have Reus and Gundogan for the whole tournament.

Should be an amazing game, I honestly don't know how this one will turn out. Might as well flip a coin. The real final of the tournament IMO.

So Brazil won't have Neymar. Just a reminder that the Germans won't have Marco Reus, in my opinion their best player over the last season. Not to mention Gundogan, another fine player. Seems pretty fair, other than the fact that the Brazilians had the luxury of having Neymar so far, whereas the Germans didn't have Reus and Gundogan for the whole tournament.

Should be an amazing game, I honestly don't know how this one will turn out. Might as well flip a coin. The real final of the tournament IMO.

brasil losing neymar compared to germnay losing reus is MUCH bigger. neymar IS that offense. Muller, klose, kroos, ozil, all those guys can make up the loss of reus.

**** draxler riding the pine and he'd start for most national teams in the WC

Neymar has giving hulk so many beautiful passes in front of goak and dude manages to **** it up smh hope Brazil as a team steps it up

brasil losing neymar compared to germnay losing reus is MUCH bigger. neymar IS that offense. Muller, klose, kroos, ozil, all those guys can make up the loss of reus.

**** draxler riding the pine and he'd start for most national teams in the WC
No it isn't. It may seem bigger because he is hyped to the extreme, and he doesn't deserve to be hyped to that extent. Reus isn't Draxler. He would be starting on this German squad, 100%.

And if only one player "IS that offense" for a team, they don't deserve to be champions anyway.

Zero excuses. Zero.
Originally Posted by Degenerate423  

Beating Germany without Neymar and Silva?  Y'all will earn my respect if that happens.
Mine too. Well, without Neymar and Silva and the ref.

Last edited:
Horrible news, was hoping to see young dude shine in the final. Definitely a bigger loss for Brazil than Reus is for Germany.

On paper, you'd have to say Germany are marginal favorites for that match now... just hope the crowd and team spirit can see the home side through.

so you're saying reus means more to germany than neymar to brasil?

cmon man lmao

I'm saying that they will both be missing players who are arguably the best players for their teams. And Germany will be missing one more in Gundogan who would be coming off the bench.

I can see that everyone is getting ready to give Germany an asterisk should they beat Brazil, but if anyone deserves an asterisk, it's Brazil with all the home calls they've been getting so far. Most recently yesterday's game and Colombia's erased legit goal.

Karma for all his theatrics and Brazil's dirtly play against Colombia.

Fernandinho fouled James like 10 times and not one card. But yeah, ref's at fault for allowing that much rough play.

Damn, I really empathize with Neymar since he and I are the same exact age. I really wanted him to flourish. Next world cup he'll be 26 :frown:

Damn, I really empathize with Neymar since he and I are the same exact age. I really wanted him to flourish. Next world cup he'll be 26 :frown:
Which will likely be the prime period of his life to flourish. Chill b. Hopefully n 4 yrs he gets stronger n tones the flopping down to at least Robben levels. (90% in the box)

Last edited:

View media item 1035586

Last edited:
Zuniga should get Penalized for that ish. I hate dirty Futbol with a passion, that **** is like cheating. You can tell when there is intention, Fu** FIFA they are a piece of sh** .

This World Cup has been the worst out of the 6 i could remember watching :smh:

Last edited:
Slow-mo replay of that edge of the box foul on Messi... dude got his box STOMPED! 
sick.gif
 Ouch!

Last edited:
Forgot there was a game today 
mean.gif

Argentina look like they have this under control for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom