::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Been saying Neymar needs to get in the weight room man, has no lower body strength. Poor guy tho :smh:

Last edited:
The knee to his back probably ended fracturing his vertebrae, but that fall while celebrating didn't help.

Been saying Neymar needs to get in the weight room man, has no lower body strength. Poor guy tho
mean.gif
That's his body type so he's always going to be injury prone. Issue is he needs help in the form of more strikers. Maybe we see a sneak peak at Gabigol in the Copa. Relying on Fred and Hulk is rough. 

That's his body type so he's always going to be injury prone. Issue is he needs help in the form of more strikers. Maybe we see a sneak peak at Gabigol in the Copa. Relying on Fred and Hulk is rough. 

He can change, dude is still young. He can add some core and lower body strength if he focuses enough on it.

I still blame the injury on the ref. Instead of letting Neymar and James shine he let them get hacked around all game. He lost control of the game very early and it pisses me off that he ruined what should've been a great game and possibly cost the World Cup for one of these teams (Colombia with the L today or Brazil with the loss of Neymar).

FIFA really makes me smh and wonder sometimes.

Last edited:
Zuniga bout to go out like Escobar.
nerd.gif

Incognito outfit and private jet plz.

Last edited:
I still blame the injury on the ref. Instead of letting Neymar and James shine he let them get hacked around all game. He lost control of the game very early and it pisses me off that he ruined what should've been a great game and possibly cost the World Cup for one of these teams (Colombia with the L today or Brazil with the loss of Neymar).

Agree. Feel sorry him. :smh:

Wonder if Scolari regrets not bringing Lucas now.

Last edited:
Missed the game.. sucks to see Neymar will miss the rest of the Cup :smh:

Liked seeing Luiz comforting James after the match.. stuff like that is always awesome to see.

You bring up a valid point and I respect it, there is a lot of truth.

But I enjoy watching refs being more lenient and allowing physicality. So much about football has changed because of strict refs. Love refs like. Howard Webb who'll give a yellow for diving and allow physical play.

I can blame fifa for a lot but not the performance of the ref today. No way Fifa wanted to see Neymar and James being targeted. But sometimes that's what teams have to do. As for the ref today tho, he was lost. I'll give you that. He didn't know how to manage the game whatsoever. He was inconsistent with his calls and did not have control. It confused the players.

without Neymar and Silva, Germany is going to be almost impossible to beat :smh:

i still believe though !

i hope.

|I

You bring up a valid point and I respect it, there is a lot of truth.

But I enjoy watching refs being more lenient and allowing physicality. So much about football has changed because of strict refs. Love refs like. Howard Webb who'll give a yellow for diving and allow physical play.

I can blame fifa for a lot but not the performance of the ref today. No way Fifa wanted to see Neymar and James being targeted. But sometimes that's what teams have to do. As for the ref today tho, he was lost. I'll give you that. He didn't know how to manage the game whatsoever. He was inconsistent with his calls and did not have control. It confused the players.

Howard Webb has been perfect IMO.

One thing that has also bothered me this WC is the lack of yellows for diving. I don't think I've seen one all cup whereas last WC they want ham on it. Makes it obvious FIFA does "brainwash" these refs before the tournament on what to enforce and what to let go.

Today's ref botched some blatant cardable offenses (on both sides to be fair) and what we got in the end was a game with an insane amount of stoppages. The ball was only in play 60 minutes total all game. Once a player is carded, their fouls tend to be a lot more "honest" the rest of the game as they don't want to risk the red card. What we saw today were players who knew there would be no consequences to an un-sportsmanlike tackle and thats the type of game we got.

Last edited:

yep, nailed it. even the guy that injured neymar indirectly pointed to the refs letting james get beat down through out the game as the reason for him going at neymar just as hard.

Last edited:
brazil wasnt gonna lose at home after all the money they spent that ref let alot happen tough loss but germany will beat brazil.

When they were carrying Nemar off in the stretcher, I thought it was theatrics, when they continued to carry him off into the tunnel, I knew it was serious.

But I watched that replay over and over, and I didn't see where it looked as violent as it has turned out to be.

Anyone have the clip?

Back
Top Bottom