::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

if we're gonna play the, what if game, had the game stayed the same without the penalty call, brazil would have still won with Oscars goal so...

I said Brazil 2-1 yesterday

My predictions for today:
Mexico 1-0 over Cameroon
Netherlands 2-1 over España
Chile 2-0 over Australia

if we're gonna play the, what if game, had the game stayed the same without the penalty call, brazil would have still won with Oscars goal so...
And if we're gonna play the what if game more accurately, that is a goal which wouldn't have come because Croatia wouldn't have the last defender stand 10-15 feet away from the center circle and would have had at least 4 more players defending:

But because they had to attack to try and get a draw due to being shafted with the penalty. This isn't a "what if" like England's legit goal against Germany that got erased in the first half and then Germany demolish them and score 4 goals in the second half. This is a goal they get in stoppage time because Croatia had all their players attacking. Brazil were awarded this win by the referee.

Mexico got their behinds handed to them by Bosnia. Cameroon could do the same thing but probably won't because African players tend to be selfish when they are on the world stage with their national teams because they see it as an audition for them to be signed by a big European club SMH

I hope they left their differences in the locker room. They need to go farther than the group stage, at least for Eto'o, and I think they can do it if they stay focused

Google now is so clutch with all the games
pimp.gif
yeah google now is the ****. it's almost scary how tapped in they are to one's interests

What the **** is the backline doing? They're asking to get caught off guard

Back
Top Bottom