::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I'm telling you guys sunlife would definitely get one. Ross is trying to upgrade the stadium for specific purposes and one of them is to host soccer games.

Levis
ATT
Metlife
Qwest
Soldier Fielf
There's no way LA doesn't get one

Those would be for sure IMO.
ATL, DC, n Baltimore would probly host a game as well...They are always hosting international n big time friendlies in their stadiums

Mexico 1-2 Cameroon

Spain 2-0 Netherlands

Chile 2-0 Australia

Got a fortnight off work now 
smokin.gif

How you have 60 is even more shocking clown. Go sit somewhere.
Ahh so you're trying to tell me that I didn't watch the game when in fact I did.
And you're telling us who understand the game that Croatia would be defending with 3 players in their half in the 91st minute and still go after a goal if the score was 1-1 like it should've been? Not be satisfied with a draw against the host/favorites on the opening night?

Do you expect anyone objective to take you seriously?

If Cameroon's midfielders can somehow get the ball to Eto'o and Choupo-Moting I can see one, if not both of em getting a goal tomorrow.

Last edited:
If USA gets 2022 I can almost guarantee that either the new Citrus bowl or the 2016 Orlando City stadium in Florida will have fixtures.

Last edited:
Rose Bowl, Levi's Stadium, Vikings Stadium, Met Life Stadium, Solider Field, Cowboys Stadium, Reliant Field, Univ of Phoenix Stadium, Sun Life Stadium, Lucas Oil Field, Michigan Stadium, and Tiger Stadium (LSU) would be my choices for 2022. Death Valley hosting a World Cup game would be WILD imo

Not an upset at all but def have El Tri winning today.

I hoping to see some outside the box cannons from el tri.

fabian and layun coming in at half time and letting the cannons loose :smokin

I dobut the players are gonna try and build up play to score inside the box, maybe chicharito will also come in @ half time and score from there.

edit- I'm also hoping to see Peralta actually try to score now. He's on the world stage now, I'm optimistic he'll actually show up now unlike during the friendlies where son looked lost.

Same from Jimenez.

Last edited:
Hoping Chicha can come in and start getting it together bc they're def gonna need him if they want to advance

And you're telling us who understand the game that Croatia would be defending with 3 players in their half in the 91st minute and still go after a goal if the score was 1-1 like it should've been? Not be satisfied with a draw against the host/favorites on the opening night?

Do you expect anyone objective to take you seriously?
Easy to say that now that the match is over. Anything could have occurred and changed the dynamic of the game just like the bad penalty. Corluka had a yellow card and could have gotten another making them down a man. Brazil could have possibly gotten a corner kick and get a goal from it. Heck, Croatia could have gotten a Goal a from a corner kick. For you to talk as if you know for a fact what the hell was gonna happen if the match were to be at 1-1 is asinine. As I said before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom