::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

giphy.gif

Same time zone in New York and Brazil. Unless people in Brazil are unemployed my idea makes sense
Most of brazil is an hour ahead of the eastern time zone tho. And the schedule is made before the teams are drawn. A1 will always play A2 game one. A3-A4 game game two etc etc.

Never expected Spain to get demolished the way they did. I was expecting a tough match, with a 2 -1 win from Spain.

Van Persie's header is the goal of the tournament so far. Daley Blind with the pinpoint pass :pimp:

By the way, too many "casual every 4 year fans" in here. :x
Where the hell where y'all in the regular season football thread? :lol:

Sergio ramos seems to be the hot topic for ballon d'or if spain wins the wc
LOL

If the USA got the WC, it would be great.

The players would die in Florida heat...

This isn't that type of LA/Vegas heat.

95 degrees with 100% humidity all day long.

I agree with u. Plus in Florida it rains religiously at 2:00pm - 5:30pm everyday in the summer with the most beautiful weather you've ever seen right afterwards :lol:

I'm not lying either...
:lol: :smh: so damn true, the summer time is when we get most of the rain.

Is there a huge difference between Florida weather and weather in Brazil?

If there was a WC hosted in the states it would most likely be spread out across a certain cost either east or west.
we have pretty similar weather

Last edited:
hey this is a cool thingy - game schedules for every world cup game

add it to your google or apple calendar. it will adjust to your time zone

rtr3sxmy.jpg

http://qz.com/218771/how-to-add-all-the-world-cup-matches-to-your-calendar-in-15-seconds/

There are good options whether you use Google Calendar or something like Apple’s Calendar app:
  1. If you use Google, go to this site, then hit the little button in the lower right hand corner. It should show up on your calendar, but you can toggle it on and off in the left pane of Google Calendar.
  2. If you use the Calendar app, download this .ics file, then click on it. It’ll bring up a dialog box asking where you want to put all the events. You probably want to add the games to their own new calendar.

Can't say how happy I am that spain lost, we'll see how this england italy game goes. I need ross barkley to get a look in at some point, maybe a 70 minute sub, and just wreak havoc on the italian defense slottin in rooney and who ever else is up front. If van gaal has any sense he'll follow big spending habits and put up whatever he can to get him from Everton cuz he's magic pause. Can't go up too early against the italians or they'll start diving 20 minutes in mama mia. goal before half time, then pump em in the second half. Hopefully hodgeson does a better job than copello.

Lookin to that usa game too, ghana is do able, i just hope klingsman has them playing nice neat little passes, nothing in the air unless it's a corner, goal kick, or clearing the lines. I'll only accept picking out runs if it's a garuntee boy on the wing has the control. Theres a reason why scotland isn't in this world cup. that long ball will be no good against a tall strong team like ghana, out playing them with beautiful football is the key. Quick passes hopefully dempseys got his shooting boots on and altidore is dragging defenders everywhere.

one game at a time

you're celtic, united and baby i've decided you're the best team thats happened to me

glasgow raised, seattle hustle, manny swag

YO, this kid Rook is always saying some **** b haha.

He's alright, but what gets me with him is that he doesn't stand behind what he says.

He's the type of dude that will go and say some crazy ****, but when you correct him he'll do a 180 and be like

LOL I WAS JUST KIDDING XOXOXOXO XD !111

Lookin to that usa game too, ghana is do able, i just hope klingsman has them playing nice neat little passes, nothing in the air unless it's a corner, goal kick, or clearing the lines. I'll only accept picking out runs if it's a garuntee boy on the wing has the control. Theres a reason why scotland isn't in this world cup. that long ball will be no good against a tall strong team like ghana, out playing them with beautiful football is the key. Quick passes hopefully dempseys got his shooting boots on and altidore is dragging defenders everywhere.
I hope nothing but the best happens to the USMNT, but I won't lie if I say I won't come in with a smiley on my post to all those USA fans saying Mexico would fall on the first game.

aaah, I will cherish that moment on my NT life :smokin

I will root for all the CONCACAF countries, yes even the US.

BTW my prediction was 3-1 Netherlands so I was close, I knew they would handle Spain but I didn't think they'd demolish them this bad.

Last edited:
I hope nothing but the best happens to the USMNT, but I won't lie if I say I won't come in with a smiley on my post to all those USA fans saying Mexico would fall on the first game.

aaah, I will cherish that moment on my NT life :smokin

Funny cause I can't stand El Tri normally but come the World Cup I root for all of Concacaf even Mexico. What sucks is when yal do good in a WC or we flop in a WC we gotta hear about it the next 3 years. I find myself pulling for yal every world cup but love seeing yal lose/suffer during WCQ and Gold Cups. Mexico fans OTOH will root against us anytime :lol:

Last edited:
Just got around to finish watching Holland vs. Spain and man what a game!!! If it's not USA or Jamaica I always fine myself supporting Holland throughout the years.

Just a beautiful and fun game to watch from start to finish, that header by Van Persie was one of the nicest goals I've seen in a while. The crowd was hype, cute Holland girls, and the Brazilian fans were really on Hollands side which added to the great atmosphere lol!

Just got around to finish watching Holland vs. Spain and man what a game!!! If it's not USA or Jamaica I always fine myself supporting Holland throughout the years.

Just a beautiful and fun game to watch from start to finish, that header by Van Persie was one of the nicest goals I've seen in a while. The crowd was hype, cute Holland girls, and the Brazilian fans were really on Hollands side which added to the great atmosphere lol!

I will always have a soft spot for Holland due to Edgar Davids.

I remember I had this screen saver on my old PC that had Edgar Davids, and if you clicked somewhere on the screen, he would kick the ball at the screen and it would look like the screen was cracked. It was dope. If anybody can help me find a video of it I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom