::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

i like how all the latin american teams have ignored the time limit and continued to sing their country's anthems without the music

Rooting for ColOmbia because they have more bruhs on their squad

Speak of the devil

Last edited:
Not eemm getting off the couch until the last whistle in the last game today :pimp:

3 matches back to back followed by UFC... gonna be around 6am by the time I crawl into bed :lol:

Can't wait for kick off, come on England

Denzel: My man :nthat:

My predictions were waaaay off yesterday, let's try again lol.

Colombia 2-1 Greece
Uruguay 4-0 Cost Rica
England 2-2 Italy

4 goals in an Italy game seems like a bit much

Best officiated game so far and very entertaining game. The style of the game definitely benefits Greece though. Will be interested to see if there are any subs at half.

That home crowd for Colombia though :nthat:

I wish I was back in NJ, my Colombian ppls are going ham now
16-year buildup. Well-deserved, the support is astounding. Ibarbo has impressed, perhaps MOTM.

Still think Mitroglou pulls one back as a super-sub.

Tell me you've tried Noches De Colombia. Bangin' food, reasonable price and large portions.

Still shocked at that holland Spain...
I've never seen Spain that sloppy with the ball. In 2010 and 2012, their passes almost never got intercepted by opponents, yet in the second half yesterday, it was routine for a Dutchman to pick off their passes. I understand that they're rusty and would've liked more time to gel, but yesterday was straight up embarrassing with the star power on that roster. Netherlands looked like Classic XI out there. 
laugh.gif
 Xavi needs to hit up Wade for his deer antler spray before next game...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom