:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Im diggin this game so far, Im like 5-2 so far.

Virtual Pro is fun also, but dudes who try to be the keeper are straight trash right now
laugh.gif
.. it is pretty damn hard so i do applaud them for trying but my team just got killed 8-2

I run with ManCity if anyone wants a game.

Im diggin this game so far, Im like 5-2 so far.

Virtual Pro is fun also, but dudes who try to be the keeper are straight trash right now
laugh.gif
.. it is pretty damn hard so i do applaud them for trying but my team just got killed 8-2

I run with ManCity if anyone wants a game.

We should get a league going, last year's kinda died after I got banned. I'd be up for it again on XBL with my new name hoosiergunner14

We should get a league going, last year's kinda died after I got banned. I'd be up for it again on XBL with my new name hoosiergunner14

I really like this game and the improvements that were made. Much more realistic now. Played 10 games online and went 8-1-1.

I really like this game and the improvements that were made. Much more realistic now. Played 10 games online and went 8-1-1.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

critics are calling this the best soccer simulation to date. Can't wait to play it.
each iteration of FIFA since 2007 (FIFA '08) has been "the best soccer simulation to date" in my opinion.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

critics are calling this the best soccer simulation to date. Can't wait to play it.
each iteration of FIFA since 2007 (FIFA '08) has been "the best soccer simulation to date" in my opinion.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Sounds cool. My gamertag is arsenalgunner1, same as on here.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Sounds cool. My gamertag is arsenalgunner1, same as on here.

hopefully i can pick this game up in the morning. this is gonna be my first soccer game.

Back
Top Bottom