:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

critics are calling this the best soccer simulation to date. Can't wait to play it.
each iteration of FIFA since 2007 (FIFA '08) has been "the best soccer simulation to date" in my opinion.
can't argue w/ that.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

critics are calling this the best soccer simulation to date. Can't wait to play it.
each iteration of FIFA since 2007 (FIFA '08) has been "the best soccer simulation to date" in my opinion.
can't argue w/ that.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

do we have enough people to start a xbl pro club yet?

i'm down for one, i know 2-3 other NT heads that would probably be down to.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i'll be down too.......once i re-up on my gold subscription
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
once i get my new slim, im in

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif
once i get my new slim, im in

one thing I haven;t liked is the passing. I pass it to one guy but it always passes it to the wrong player. It has happened way too often lately and is pissing me off but I still think its better than last years. Guess I just need more time with it I guess.

one thing I haven;t liked is the passing. I pass it to one guy but it always passes it to the wrong player. It has happened way too often lately and is pissing me off but I still think its better than last years. Guess I just need more time with it I guess.

I started a club, let me know you guys' gamertags if you want in. I made myself a CM because I figured most people would create strikers and I dont really want to play defense...but someone has to, we can't have a club with 8 strikers, so if I have to, ill change.

Edit: I also created a league, its NT Premier League, I chose to make it with playoffs, but I was on the fence about that, so if everyone is against it, I'll recreate it and everyone can join, password is niketalk.  Its up to you guys if you want teams excluded or any other rules. I took Arsenal.

I started a club, let me know you guys' gamertags if you want in. I made myself a CM because I figured most people would create strikers and I dont really want to play defense...but someone has to, we can't have a club with 8 strikers, so if I have to, ill change.

Edit: I also created a league, its NT Premier League, I chose to make it with playoffs, but I was on the fence about that, so if everyone is against it, I'll recreate it and everyone can join, password is niketalk.  Its up to you guys if you want teams excluded or any other rules. I took Arsenal.

I think the easiest way is you look for it and send a request, its Niketalk FC, I can't figure out how to invite people who aren't on my friends list

Back
Top Bottom