:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

So my stats just disappear. How **##** gay? I was 28-10, not tryna start from over. Now it shows im 1-0 after I just finished a game. Hopefully its temporary....
My stats disappeared too. Oh well...

how do you see your stats? not in a league, but overall with all the online games u play?
Go to "Online Mode" go down to "My FIFA online", select "player hub" and there you can see your stats and head-to-head results.

So my stats just disappear. How **##** gay? I was 28-10, not tryna start from over. Now it shows im 1-0 after I just finished a game. Hopefully its temporary....

how do you see your stats? not in a league, but overall with all the online games u play?
Go to "Online Mode" go down to "My FIFA online", select "player hub" and there you can see your stats and head-to-head results.

Hey everyone in the 360 league just wanted to let you know that I'm Real Madrid and gamertag is Retro23coop10, I think I sent everyone friend requests, Ill be available starting Monday to play games all the time. As of now, I'm 1-0, beat Munich. Good Luck to everyone !

Hey everyone in the 360 league just wanted to let you know that I'm Real Madrid and gamertag is Retro23coop10, I think I sent everyone friend requests, Ill be available starting Monday to play games all the time. As of now, I'm 1-0, beat Munich. Good Luck to everyone !

I just had the most epic online match ever.

Aston Villa (a NTer?
nerd.gif
) vs. Inter (me). Nil-Nil all regulation time, AV had so many bad breaks. I was getting worked at first
laugh.gif
, but I clearly held my own. On to extra time, remains nil-nil. Off to penalty kicks, where AV makes his first three and I miss all of mine. From there, when I needed to block the shot, I did, and I wound up making all of mine. It came down to MY last kick, and he blocked it, match over, AV wins.

What a game, my first online game of FIFA ever. So much fun
pimp.gif

I just had the most epic online match ever.

Aston Villa (a NTer?
nerd.gif
) vs. Inter (me). Nil-Nil all regulation time, AV had so many bad breaks. I was getting worked at first
laugh.gif
, but I clearly held my own. On to extra time, remains nil-nil. Off to penalty kicks, where AV makes his first three and I miss all of mine. From there, when I needed to block the shot, I did, and I wound up making all of mine. It came down to MY last kick, and he blocked it, match over, AV wins.

What a game, my first online game of FIFA ever. So much fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I read that there was something called "flag glitch" not sure what that is really but I guess people were using it to get up in the rankings so EA fixed it and reset everyone.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I read that there was something called "flag glitch" not sure what that is really but I guess people were using it to get up in the rankings so EA fixed it and reset everyone.

Apparently the flag glitch was that anyone who changed their country flag on the EA website would get a crazy amount of points for it.

I don't see why they had to reset it for everyone though, surely they could have worked out who did the flag thing?

Apparently the flag glitch was that anyone who changed their country flag on the EA website would get a crazy amount of points for it.

I don't see why they had to reset it for everyone though, surely they could have worked out who did the flag thing?

People in the 360 leagues need to get the games going, I'll probably be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to challenge me.

People in the 360 leagues need to get the games going, I'll probably be on most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to challenge me.

anybody wanna run a game on 360 right now? my gammertag is mfbodycount

just shoot me an invite, i got atletico madrid

anybody wanna run a game on 360 right now? my gammertag is mfbodycount

just shoot me an invite, i got atletico madrid

Back
Top Bottom