:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by flippapabear23

hey if anyone is tryin to play in the xbox 360 league im down to play.

gamertag:flippapabear

Just sent you a request. 
mrfuZA

Originally Posted by flippapabear23

hey if anyone is tryin to play in the xbox 360 league im down to play.

gamertag:flippapabear

Just sent you a request. 
mrfuZA

I just tried to search for the NT 360 league (juuuuuuuust incase there was space) couldn't even find any results...

I searched "NT Premier League"

and got nothin...

I just tried to search for the NT 360 league (juuuuuuuust incase there was space) couldn't even find any results...

I searched "NT Premier League"

and got nothin...

After my first few games online...the reaction time is hella slow...

EA needs to do somethin about that...

After my first few games online...the reaction time is hella slow...

EA needs to do somethin about that...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'm always down for a game
GT: xX0v3k1llaXx
That's a zero

I'll add you in a few min and try and hit you up tomorrow for some games...
I'm exhausted...

@Caligrown...good games...the laggin was annoying...and the penalty system should simply be abolished...it's basically just like rollin the dice...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'm always down for a game
GT: xX0v3k1llaXx
That's a zero

I'll add you in a few min and try and hit you up tomorrow for some games...
I'm exhausted...

@Caligrown...good games...the laggin was annoying...and the penalty system should simply be abolished...it's basically just like rollin the dice...

We need to get this thing going, if you aren't going to play your games, you're done. We should at least be able to average a game a night, so a season lasts 3 weeks. We've been up and going for 2 and nobody has played that many except Caligrown37

The guy who is Boca Juniors, I can boot you and you can try to rejoin, I don't know if you'll be able to though.

We need to get this thing going, if you aren't going to play your games, you're done. We should at least be able to average a game a night, so a season lasts 3 weeks. We've been up and going for 2 and nobody has played that many except Caligrown37

The guy who is Boca Juniors, I can boot you and you can try to rejoin, I don't know if you'll be able to though.

So I realized, I'm trash online
I played a quick game and this dude demolished me with a 7-1 score
embarassed.gif

But then again he frustrated me cause he kept fooling around (doing tricks,trying to score with goalie,etc.)

So I realized, I'm trash online
I played a quick game and this dude demolished me with a 7-1 score
embarassed.gif

But then again he frustrated me cause he kept fooling around (doing tricks,trying to score with goalie,etc.)

Back
Top Bottom