:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I just downloaded the latest update, and for some reason, now when playing single player (offline) the game lags and freezes for about 20 seconds every time I try and pause....and i can't make in-game substitutions...

Anyone else having issues after the update?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

^ clear your cache and redownload the update.

Thanks..worked well for a bit, then it flopped again...back to the same non-sense....
I can't make subs...(it just doesn't sub the player) and at the end of each half i wait for like 30secs for it to load again...SMH

think i'm gonna clear, try one more time, if i get the same issues, then hopefully a new update will come soon..

Originally Posted by donpoppa

^ clear your cache and redownload the update.

Thanks..worked well for a bit, then it flopped again...back to the same non-sense....
I can't make subs...(it just doesn't sub the player) and at the end of each half i wait for like 30secs for it to load again...SMH

think i'm gonna clear, try one more time, if i get the same issues, then hopefully a new update will come soon..

I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record but the servers are absolutely terrible this year. I've had like 3-4 people lose their connection against me in my last few matches giving me some free wins. Then you have the constant lag that sometimes kills your chances during matches...you are right in front of goal about to shoot and the game just skips on you
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record but the servers are absolutely terrible this year. I've had like 3-4 people lose their connection against me in my last few matches giving me some free wins. Then you have the constant lag that sometimes kills your chances during matches...you are right in front of goal about to shoot and the game just skips on you
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hear you one hunnid. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hear you one hunnid. 
30t6p3b.gif

When you do player manager under career can you switch teams with ur player and still be manager??

I started as player manager of DC United, but after every year only MLS teams offer me the chance to manage their teams...So I accepted, but I was only manager and my player was still on United??

Any help?

When you do player manager under career can you switch teams with ur player and still be manager??

I started as player manager of DC United, but after every year only MLS teams offer me the chance to manage their teams...So I accepted, but I was only manager and my player was still on United??

Any help?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Any help?
You have to pick player manager position with the other team you switch too or when you stay at your current team. If you accidentally pick manager only in either a new team or your current team you longer are able to play with your player.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Any help?
You have to pick player manager position with the other team you switch too or when you stay at your current team. If you accidentally pick manager only in either a new team or your current team you longer are able to play with your player.

Where do I look to find what trophies to unlock or what jerseys, cleats, etc. (if any) I can unlock.

I want to play online but if I do it will be on a 32' tv if not smaller. Currently playing on the 52' in the living room.

I did notice that playing world class vs the computer is ultra fast and I never get a shot off as well. What gives? And where do I find the practice area with the yellow and blue bibs I see on the tutorial videos?

Where do I look to find what trophies to unlock or what jerseys, cleats, etc. (if any) I can unlock.

I want to play online but if I do it will be on a 32' tv if not smaller. Currently playing on the 52' in the living room.

I did notice that playing world class vs the computer is ultra fast and I never get a shot off as well. What gives? And where do I find the practice area with the yellow and blue bibs I see on the tutorial videos?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

1.  If your on xbox...hit up the xbox menu while playing fifa...goto achievements and you can see what trophies you can unlock. 
2. I play on a 32 LCD and it works just fine for me.  

3. If your playing in single player mode, you can change the game speed mode in the settings just before you play...you can make it slow, normal or fast.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

1.  If your on xbox...hit up the xbox menu while playing fifa...goto achievements and you can see what trophies you can unlock. 
2. I play on a 32 LCD and it works just fine for me.  

3. If your playing in single player mode, you can change the game speed mode in the settings just before you play...you can make it slow, normal or fast.

frown.gif
i wish i was better i try to play online all the time ill either get blown out or play very very well defensively but i can not find the net last night i had at least 10 shots on goal couldnt get 1 to go in

frown.gif
i wish i was better i try to play online all the time ill either get blown out or play very very well defensively but i can not find the net last night i had at least 10 shots on goal couldnt get 1 to go in

if anyone wants a game before "el clasico", i'll be online from 1pm to 2:30pm, eastern time.

add me and let me know you're from NT... gamertag: god eye gniees

if anyone wants a game before "el clasico", i'll be online from 1pm to 2:30pm, eastern time.

add me and let me know you're from NT... gamertag: god eye gniees

Back
Top Bottom