:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

pardon my ignorance but what's NTSC mean?

i might have to cop. last time i played fifa was like 5-6 yrs ago
laugh.gif

NTSC = North America
PAL = Europe
Region specs where the product is intended to be used, pretty much a region lock

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

pardon my ignorance but what's NTSC mean?

i might have to cop. last time i played fifa was like 5-6 yrs ago
laugh.gif

NTSC = North America
PAL = Europe
Region specs where the product is intended to be used, pretty much a region lock

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

BEST BELIEVE I will be in line at midnight for this. College life (in the daytime at least) is 100x better with Fifa.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SO TRUE.  QFT. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Plus Akron has an amazing soccer team so watching them gets me in the FIFA mood too..

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

BEST BELIEVE I will be in line at midnight for this. College life (in the daytime at least) is 100x better with Fifa.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SO TRUE.  QFT. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Plus Akron has an amazing soccer team so watching them gets me in the FIFA mood too..

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

*checks for official PES11 Offical Thread, sees none*

@Hugo The deal was prolly made before the WC ended.

My-T.
I get what your saying. Well its a personal preference i guess....PES is just more "realistic" to me.

Something like how people say "NY>Cali" or the other way around...

*Kanye Shrug*

Dude, I was the biggest PES fanboy you will ever see. From WAY back, since ISS Deluxe came out on SNES, I was reppin Konami over EA. And ISS/PES remained superior to FIFA for many years, and the only thing FIFA had over ISS/PES were the real names and license, and it was so sad to see so many of my friends prefer FIFA over ISS/PES and ignore the superior gameplay the latter had. But this generation of consoles FIFA just took over, as much as I hate to admit it.. Except for PES 2006 maybe. This is the outcome of the latest meetings:

PES 2006 was slightly better than FIFA 06
PES 2007 and FIFA 07 was a draw
FIFA 08 was when it started to take over and became better than PES
FIFA 09 and 2010 were hands down better than PES 2009 and 2010

I hope that PES turns it around this year and the early vids of PES 2011 look different from its 2010 counterpart, but that's what I thought last year. I hope to see the day when PES reigns supreme again, but sadly it doesn't look like it's coming any time soon. Since 2009, FIFA is not only the best soccer game, but the best sports game out there.

As for the cover, WTH? Kaka? What is this, 2005? I think Xavi should've been on the cover.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

*checks for official PES11 Offical Thread, sees none*

@Hugo The deal was prolly made before the WC ended.

My-T.
I get what your saying. Well its a personal preference i guess....PES is just more "realistic" to me.

Something like how people say "NY>Cali" or the other way around...

*Kanye Shrug*

Dude, I was the biggest PES fanboy you will ever see. From WAY back, since ISS Deluxe came out on SNES, I was reppin Konami over EA. And ISS/PES remained superior to FIFA for many years, and the only thing FIFA had over ISS/PES were the real names and license, and it was so sad to see so many of my friends prefer FIFA over ISS/PES and ignore the superior gameplay the latter had. But this generation of consoles FIFA just took over, as much as I hate to admit it.. Except for PES 2006 maybe. This is the outcome of the latest meetings:

PES 2006 was slightly better than FIFA 06
PES 2007 and FIFA 07 was a draw
FIFA 08 was when it started to take over and became better than PES
FIFA 09 and 2010 were hands down better than PES 2009 and 2010

I hope that PES turns it around this year and the early vids of PES 2011 look different from its 2010 counterpart, but that's what I thought last year. I hope to see the day when PES reigns supreme again, but sadly it doesn't look like it's coming any time soon. Since 2009, FIFA is not only the best soccer game, but the best sports game out there.

As for the cover, WTH? Kaka? What is this, 2005? I think Xavi should've been on the cover.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

But do you guys play with assisted controls or all manual?
I use assisted controls on some but use

semi on shot assistance
manual on both cross and lob pass assistance. It help me where I want to go and I can pull off goals like this

technically the kick was a cross because the Brazilian player was in the motion of going to receive it, just happened that the goal was in front
pimp.gif

I began learning the game all over again through all manual recently...
Btw....

Does anyone know how to embed from the easportsfootball website to this board? I can't seem to get my clips to embed here....but they embed on any other board I'm on...

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

But do you guys play with assisted controls or all manual?
I use assisted controls on some but use

semi on shot assistance
manual on both cross and lob pass assistance. It help me where I want to go and I can pull off goals like this

technically the kick was a cross because the Brazilian player was in the motion of going to receive it, just happened that the goal was in front
pimp.gif

I began learning the game all over again through all manual recently...
Btw....

Does anyone know how to embed from the easportsfootball website to this board? I can't seem to get my clips to embed here....but they embed on any other board I'm on...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yall are bugging. Kaka is still one of my favorite players.
pimp.gif

This ...

i'm already gunning for a few NT'ers on here ... not even gonna call em out .. they know who they are ... wrap when i see yall

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yall are bugging. Kaka is still one of my favorite players.
pimp.gif

This ...

i'm already gunning for a few NT'ers on here ... not even gonna call em out .. they know who they are ... wrap when i see yall

I'm also interested to see how they fix the pinballing issue that was heavy in the 09/10 games, I hate playing cats online that just press A all day until they advance all the way up the field, when you get them out in the pitch and they have to dribble they get exposed.

If anyone wants to run in some WC10 or FIFA10 (when my disc isn't acting up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) hit me up on XBL : Boney Starks is the Gamertag.

My-T.

I'm also interested to see how they fix the pinballing issue that was heavy in the 09/10 games, I hate playing cats online that just press A all day until they advance all the way up the field, when you get them out in the pitch and they have to dribble they get exposed.

If anyone wants to run in some WC10 or FIFA10 (when my disc isn't acting up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) hit me up on XBL : Boney Starks is the Gamertag.

My-T.

I can't wait for this game to drop.  I haven't played Fifa 10 since WC dropped. New kits and transfers
pimp.gif

I can't wait for this game to drop.  I haven't played Fifa 10 since WC dropped. New kits and transfers
pimp.gif

Can't wait to play this.
pimp.gif

Not really that much of a soccer head but I got hooked to this game thanks to the Fifa 09 demo.

Can't wait to play this.
pimp.gif

Not really that much of a soccer head but I got hooked to this game thanks to the Fifa 09 demo.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

newbie soccer fan/fifa player here.  Jumped on the world cup bandwagon and played fifa world cup.  Jozy Altidore kept scoring all my goals in that game... he a beast in real life?
No, lol. Dude is on loan to Hull city and is WHACK
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

newbie soccer fan/fifa player here.  Jumped on the world cup bandwagon and played fifa world cup.  Jozy Altidore kept scoring all my goals in that game... he a beast in real life?
No, lol. Dude is on loan to Hull city and is WHACK
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom