:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I'm the nicest on here aside from xblaze
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

def copped, but what did kaka do this season to deserve being on the cover? should have been rooney IMO... anyways if anyone wants to get sonned in fifa 10 my xbl gamertag is nathan rules holla atchabwoyy

def copped, but what did kaka do this season to deserve being on the cover? should have been rooney IMO... anyways if anyone wants to get sonned in fifa 10 my xbl gamertag is nathan rules holla atchabwoyy

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I believe one of these two should have been on the cover...
who knows,maybe the next FIFA...
but like someone mentioned,they've probably decided on Kaka a long time ago...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I believe one of these two should have been on the cover...
who knows,maybe the next FIFA...
but like someone mentioned,they've probably decided on Kaka a long time ago...

pimp.gif
 I can't wait i'm going in when this comes out...only game i said i'm defenitely getting.

Forlan and Villa would have been better but who cares...

eek.gif
 at the graphics, Kaka's face

I wanna play some of ya'll online XBOX Live

pimp.gif
 I can't wait i'm going in when this comes out...only game i said i'm defenitely getting.

Forlan and Villa would have been better but who cares...

eek.gif
 at the graphics, Kaka's face

I wanna play some of ya'll online XBOX Live

Hmm...BE A GOALKEEPER mode.

Now Fans Can Play as the Goalkeeper in EA Sports FIFA Soccer 11 (Press Release)
11:25 AM - August 17, 2010 by Steve_OS
Now Fans Can Play as the Goalkeeper in EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 11

All 22 Players on the Pitch Can Be Human Controlled in Online Team Play

COLOGNE, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) announced today that EA SPORTSTM has developed a new feature called Be A Goalkeeper for FIFA Soccer 11 that will enable fans to experience the thrill of playing as the keeper, and for the first time in a soccer videogame, will place control of all 22 players on the pitch in human hands. The new feature will be available for the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] videogame and entertainment system when FIFA Soccer 11 is available in stores September 28 in North America and October 1 in Europe and Asia.

“Friends can play alongside each other in their pro clubs with all 11 virtual players on the pitch human controlled. We have finally replicated football in the virtual world.

Hmm...BE A GOALKEEPER mode.

Now Fans Can Play as the Goalkeeper in EA Sports FIFA Soccer 11 (Press Release)
11:25 AM - August 17, 2010 by Steve_OS
Now Fans Can Play as the Goalkeeper in EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 11

All 22 Players on the Pitch Can Be Human Controlled in Online Team Play

COLOGNE, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS) announced today that EA SPORTSTM has developed a new feature called Be A Goalkeeper for FIFA Soccer 11 that will enable fans to experience the thrill of playing as the keeper, and for the first time in a soccer videogame, will place control of all 22 players on the pitch in human hands. The new feature will be available for the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] videogame and entertainment system when FIFA Soccer 11 is available in stores September 28 in North America and October 1 in Europe and Asia.

“Friends can play alongside each other in their pro clubs with all 11 virtual players on the pitch human controlled. We have finally replicated football in the virtual world.

Back
Top Bottom