:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Its a bit annoying, but at least there aren't 2-3 Barcelonas and Madrids
word

if we start a new one i think im gonna go with my OG choice of athletico madrid, ive never used porto before
ohwell.gif

we can either start a new one or i can remove Henzo and he can pick a new team, the other Man-U guy already played like 6 games, and one of the games me and henzo played was disconnected and it gave him the win. I removed ChrisNJ so he sign back in with a different team, seeing as how the Bayern Munich team has already played a game.

we can either start a new one or i can remove Henzo and he can pick a new team, the other Man-U guy already played like 6 games, and one of the games me and henzo played was disconnected and it gave him the win. I removed ChrisNJ so he sign back in with a different team, seeing as how the Bayern Munich team has already played a game.

i played the person that has the other munich, it disconnected in the 90th minute, but he also didnt move from minutes 80-90

i played the person that has the other munich, it disconnected in the 90th minute, but he also didnt move from minutes 80-90

add me on PSN:BobbyANO
shoutouts to BestBuy on the free FIFA and 5 other games

add me on PSN:BobbyANO
shoutouts to BestBuy on the free FIFA and 5 other games

Just joined the league and I'm using AC Milan... GT:TaNoDaFiLiPano

I just played kobiwanbryant, and I was up 2-1 in like the 90th minute and I scored an own goal from like 60 yards out. I was trying to lob the ball to the opposite side of the field from left to right and somehow it just ended up going straight back to the goal and right over Abiati
eek.gif
mad.gif

I just played kobiwanbryant, and I was up 2-1 in like the 90th minute and I scored an own goal from like 60 yards out. I was trying to lob the ball to the opposite side of the field from left to right and somehow it just ended up going straight back to the goal and right over Abiati
eek.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I was the one you played. I literally sat there for like 5 minutes while the loading circle on the left side kept spinning. I'm not sure what happened but I thought maybe your connection went bad, but apparently it was mine. My fault man, good game though.

I was the one you played. I literally sat there for like 5 minutes while the loading circle on the left side kept spinning. I'm not sure what happened but I thought maybe your connection went bad, but apparently it was mine. My fault man, good game though.

frown.gif
xbox broke a while ago im feinding for a game of fifa

sept i go back to school where i have a ps3, then its on like donkey kong

i want to play some of you

frown.gif
xbox broke a while ago im feinding for a game of fifa

sept i go back to school where i have a ps3, then its on like donkey kong

i want to play some of you

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

eek.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
then
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that order

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

eek.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
then
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in that order

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

yea i just sat there waiting for the game to end i wasnt gonna be an a hole and score a bunch the standings say 3-0 and you scored
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

yea i just sat there waiting for the game to end i wasnt gonna be an a hole and score a bunch the standings say 3-0 and you scored
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom