:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by henz0

I understand kicking me out to pick a new team ( I aint even know he had manU )... But not allowing me to re-join??
30t6p3b.gif

i just removed you from the league you should be able to rejoin

anyone play ultimate team

is there a way to duplicate players ?

if someone tells me I got you with Ibra or Eto

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

I understand kicking me out to pick a new team ( I aint even know he had manU )... But not allowing me to re-join??
30t6p3b.gif

It probably didn't allow you to join because our was full.....you should be good now

30t6p3b.gif

It probably didn't allow you to join because our was full.....you should be good now

30t6p3b.gif

" You are NOT allowed to join this league "

30t6p3b.gif

" You are NOT allowed to join this league "

is there/will there be a ps3 league for fifa 11 or fifa 12? if so im in if theres a spot come like late august when i get back to the US

i love this game

is there/will there be a ps3 league for fifa 11 or fifa 12? if so im in if theres a spot come like late august when i get back to the US

i love this game

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i love this game

There is one for the PS3. I think its NT La League. Speaking of i had some games in today. If anyone wants to play ill be on tonight. I need to get better
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i love this game

There is one for the PS3. I think its NT La League. Speaking of i had some games in today. If anyone wants to play ill be on tonight. I need to get better
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

all i play is UT but nah you cant duplicate atleast i havnt seen a method how
and imma regular on hacking/modding sites

i mean you cant even have duplicate cards in your squad  if im correct UT barley had any hacks

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

all i play is UT but nah you cant duplicate atleast i havnt seen a method how
and imma regular on hacking/modding sites

i mean you cant even have duplicate cards in your squad  if im correct UT barley had any hacks

Back
Top Bottom