OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

im the motherfocking king in fightnight 1,2, and 3.

yah dont even want none of this, i rock u, like how rocky balboa against ICE-T. i use everybody.. i master the haymaker,flashpunches and etc..

yah can use heavyweight and i'll choose featherwight with Manny. You could use Mayweather and i'll use Oscar. It dont matter, i will win 110percent ofthe time. Point Blank Period.

JustBlaze420 - 253 - 0 - 204 K.O

yah dont want none of this.

Fight night round 4 is the reason why i am going to copp a PS3 .. I'm still $%%%%* with San Andreas over here
laugh.gif

why my man trinidad ain't never in the game. i think he was in it once. game will be copped soley on tyson's presence ......

It pisses me off that they didn't include Julio Ceasar Chavez in this game. He is the best Mexican boxer of all time.

they finally got Hearns. i always wondered why they never included him.
best straight right in the history of boxing.

they gotta have him though.
can't be the fab four without Hearns.
Plus, i wanna see a "rematch" between him and Duran.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

they gotta have him though.
can't be the fab four without Hearns.
Plus, i wanna see a "rematch" between him and Duran.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HEARNS VS. DURAN ...EPIC BATTLE LIVES ON MY PS3!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Def cop!!... this guy gon get killed..

62a169131fc4a3ee670f9d6ac13bb22ada774a56.pjpg

url

url

url

url

Fixed....
Think hes gonna have the plaster in his gloves too?
pimp.gif

Cotto >*

Granted, I made that post WAYYYY before Margarito was found out.

Cut me some slack, that Mosley fight was like last week, I made that post like 3 months ago bro.

wow... can't believe alot of you still want Margarito's cheating !$%.. would the plaster of paris in his gloves be something you can purchase in thefight store?
grin.gif

Anyway I'm excited that they got Penalosa and Rey Bautista (though my boy got a glass chin) but I'm more pumped to finally put Ali vs Tyson
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom