***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

nike, apple, and amazon will all eventually fall. just a matter of when.

I kinda doubt it. The last 2 aren't really in a position to ever fall. They know their places and are staying in their lane. Apple doesn't even have that much market share.

Last edited:
:smh:
you're right.... they'll last forever. as will Supreme.
your great grand kids will be camping in line for Supreme Jordan 104

Knowing my folks, my grandkids will be pirating and will be confused about the concept of a raffle for a chance to buy a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Would love for these to be retroed

Just a heads up the FILA MB Black/White-Red Colorway already released in Korea! I wish they would of kept the midsole the same like the OG... They still look pretty decent, but not better than the OG.

Last edited:

Will buy them on a deep discount, changing the midsole was crucial for me.
If they would of kept the midsole the same imagine that would of been super DOPE. That would of been a homerun out of the ball park from Fila's part. But NO they didn't want to that. I still dont get it why change it, how hard is it to retro the shoe the exact same way, for gods sake that shoe is from the 90s were in 2015 stuff are more advanced now. So why cant they not get it right. It's a damn mystery?...

The only thing I can think of is, if they make them identical maybe they will have to pay money to the players that rocked them back in the day, some of them might sue them. 

Will buy them on a deep discount, changing the midsole was crucial for me.

I was prepared to pay full price as they are retailing for less than $100 CDN locally but the quality is atrocious (on the Red & Blue pairs). The upper is cheap plastic leather and the midsole graphic is very poorly painted.

I guess this was inevitable as their better made shoes were getting cleared out so they had to cut costs drastically.

Yeah that's a pretty good theory, that probably could be it!

Nah it has nothing to do with that. We arent talking about a logo or name its just paint. Nike and reebok dont change paint or design so it should be no different.

I got a feeling they just did that because they think it looks more modern day and less wild.

Also maybe it was easier paint wise? And cheaper?

Cuz its kind of odd they used the same reversed midsole on both the black and white

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom