***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

fila-grant-hill-6.jpg

Last edited:
Bubbles again huh? I won't hold my breath to see these make it to Australia.

Reebok could learn something from Fila about getting the word out early though!

Looks like they're doing GS sizes so hopefully they'll actually have more than 30 pairs for sale this time.
Lmfao ! They definitely will this time. Hopefully they will surprise us with a small batch of the blues. ( Everybody has a dream )

Last edited:
^^
Wish they'd go with the sleeker toebox as pictured in the pair 'Pac is wearing a few posts above.

The Fila Game Over Pack will release at select retailers and Fila.com on September 2nd, 2016. Retail price for the M-Squad is $75 while the FX-100 is priced at $100

The M-Squad is quite nice, although there's approximately 0% chance of it being available in Australia!

2003 retro

This was the shoe I've been waiting for but damn its to generic looking. Those slight hits of red on the OG and 2003 retro were what really set the entire shoe of, not sure why the decision to omit it.. Also, not sure how this latest crop of retro's compares to the 2003 retro below but I will say for those that didn't own them that retro was super comfy and actually made half way decent. The leather was soft, the sock liner was that soft cotton and the shoe didn't curve upwards toward the toe. Gonna have to check into this latest version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom