***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

My collection so far. I'm missing a lot more than I thought now that I think about it. I still want the white/gum desperately. Navy/red. White/navy/red. Black/grey. Grey/black. NY is for lovers. I shouldn't have slept on the ice blue steel. The grey and pink I'm not feelin. The crimson sweet chicks were probably my favorite but were $500. Nobody's getting the bao beaches unfortunately. And of course the shredders. The search keeps getting harder. Sorry to rant but I love my filas. Jordans are played out like the jerry curl.

Fire collection !! I have all the collaborations in your collection besides the lemar & dauley mojito's !! Man o man till this day I'm super piss about missing that one. That sneaker alone made me a fila cage fan ! Since that sneaker release, I've been a fila supporter. Plus I'm missing the NY for lovers rise collaboration just like you smfh. I have both of the sweet chicks & the urban outfitters collaboration. Check you pm, there's a little surprise waiting.

Last edited:
Fire collection !! I have all the collaborations in your collection besides the lemar & dauley mojito's !! Man o man till this day I'm super piss about missing that one. That sneaker alone made me a fila cage fan ! Since that sneaker release, I've been a fila supporter. Plus I'm missing the NY for lovers rise collaboration just like you smfh. I have both of the sweet chicks & the urban outfitters collaboration. Check you pm, there's a little surprise waiting.

My man!!!! You were not joking about lookin out. Get off work to that lovely ish, last pair and only $85!!! GOD BLESS YOU! Lol I check ebay every day and those don't come up on the iphone app for some reason. I cant believe it I would have missed them without your'e help thanks so much. But I feel you on the mojitos those are probably my second favorite. What size are you?

My man!!!! You were not joking about lookin out. Get off work to that lovely ish, last pair and only $85!!! GOD BLESS YOU! Lol I check ebay every day and those don't come up on the iphone app for some reason. I cant believe it I would have missed them without your'e help thanks so much. But I feel you on the mojitos those are probably my second favorite. What size are you?

No problem, anytime !! I'm glad you copped, I was hoping you didn't miss it. I always keep my word, I'm glad to make another fellow cage collector fulfill they collection. I'm a size 9.

Last edited:
I purchased the black color way, It's definitely a must have in the collection. The white aren't a must have, I would only cop the white on a steal price.
Nice. Hoy much did you get your pair for? I'm thinking of getting the black pair too

Any sites have the fila mb blue or red in a 10.5? Havent seen any on ebay lately in those colors for that size.

Oh okay. Thought retail was higher than that. Ima wait to see if they go down on price

To be honest it's been a while since I purchase them. It might be slightly higher in retail, maybe $120 nomore then that. Hard to keep up with prices being I purchase so many sneakers monthly. The black color way is hard to come by in my opinion. I haven't seen any for sale recently without being a resale price tag, which hasn't been often.

Last edited:
Still looking for the 96 and 97 in the original colorways in a size 13 or 14, I remember being 12 drooling over the 97's on some shop near where i lived begging my mom for them, never had them! couldn't afford them, wont stop til i find them. Back in the day loved the Uptempos and loved all the Fila basketball line, never cared for jordans for some reason unltil I was a little older.

Are you referring to the White/Blk/Blue ? If so I know where to find a size 11.

I'm sorry if you were thinking of the pair on eBay. I put a low offer in & he took it. Should be here this week. I'm VERY tempting to repaint the midsole to its proper look. Not sure if I want to deal with doing it though. I'll post pics of them when they arrive. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm sorry if you were thinking of the pair on eBay. I put a low offer in & he took it. Should be here this week. I'm VERY tempting to repaint the midsole to its proper look. Not sure if I want to deal with doing it though. I'll post pics of them when they arrive. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Great pick up ! Repaint ? Sounds interesting, I definitely want to see if you decide to deal with such.

Glad to see FILA finally bringing back the OG FX 100, if they drop in white and black it'll be a mandatory double up

First time posting in this thread. I'm looking for a pair Grant Hill Fila 96's (the classic ones) and can't find a pair size 11 anywhere. Any ideas? Or am I about 3 years late? Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Can anyone tell me how the sizing is on the fila bubbles? Also, are they hard to find in new condition? What's a fair price to pay for them? Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how the sizing is on the fila bubbles? Also, are they hard to find in new condition? What's a fair price to pay for them? Thanks.

Fila sizing is quite consistent so they should fit similar to the '96, '97, Stacks as far as I can guess. Finding a pair is damn near impossible though, it's almost as if they were never released to the public or they were super limited and those that really wanted them managed to get a pair and were not intending to resell it.

Fila sizing is quite consistent so they should fit similar to the '96, '97, Stacks as far as I can guess. Finding a pair is damn near impossible though, it's almost as if they were never released to the public or they were super limited and those that really wanted them managed to get a pair and were not intending to resell it.

Definitely agree & not reselling as they should. It's a piece of fila history plus memories for many. Glad to see people actually appreciated the surprise re-release. I'm disappointed in myself for not copping.

Definitely agree & not reselling as they should. It's a piece of fila history plus memories for many. Glad to see people actually appreciated the surprise re-release. I'm disappointed in myself for not copping.

See that's what bothers me brother. There were other limited shoes that FILA released which can be found on eBay but with the Bubbles there is literally nothing. I find it hard to believe that FILA would spend money only to have

Back
Top Bottom