***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

See that's what bothers me brother. There were other limited shoes that FILA released which can be found on eBay but with the Bubbles there is literally nothing. I find it hard to believe that FILA would spend money only to have

See that's what bothers me brother. There were other limited shoes that FILA released which can be found on eBay but with the Bubbles there is literally nothing. I find it hard to believe that FILA would spend money only to have

The crazy thing is you actually have a point in the sense. Ever sneaker has resellers & to think you don't see any is kinda strange but I definitely seen about 2 for resell. Now what I think is maybe they were really limited which real fans jump on it, that's why you don't see them for resell. Then I can say maybe resellers maybe are waiting for the value to go up ? Man I could think I many reasons. I just hope they consider re-releasing them again.

Not an expert, but we aren't exactly talking about "hyped up" Jordans. I would think the reseller turds have to think about time to get rid of the shoe. Realistically do you see many people paying a high mark up for Filas? They don't necessarily carry the same "value" on the market as other shoes. Sometimes I would think it's easier to let certain I as pass.....maybe.....I don't know......I'm also not a reseller and I can't understand how you could choose that as a hobby, but whatever.

Last edited:
Hey guys, is the Walters exclusive fila 96 have the exact mold as the retros from 2014? They look kind of weird in the pictures.

Not an expert, but we aren't exactly talking about "hyped up" Jordans. I would think the reseller turds have to think about time to get rid of the shoe. Realistically do you see many people paying a high mark up for Filas? They don't necessarily carry the same "value" on the market as other shoes. Sometimes I would think it's easier to let certain I as pass.....maybe.....I don't know......I'm also not a reseller and I can't understand how you could choose that as a hobby, but whatever.

I definitely get your agrument but for the bubbles, yes indeed. Another one is the TMNT m-squad in which I seen people pay resell. I can't stand resellers to be honest but sometimes it help me. Either it was retail or lower, in which I think that's not reselling in those cases. Jordan's will forever be a fu***n HYPEBEAST thirst quencher. I have more then 100 pairs of sneakers & not 1 pair is Jordan's. Rock what you want & appreciate other brands craft.

Glad to see FILA finally bringing back the OG FX 100, if they drop in white and black it'll be a mandatory double up

Packers has a collaboration with Fila in which the FX100 are in a cream colorway. Here are some pictures

I definitely get your agrument but for the bubbles, yes indeed. Another one is the TMNT m-squad in which I seen people pay resell. I can't stand resellers to be honest but sometimes it help me. Either it was retail or lower, in which I think that's not reselling in those cases. Jordan's will forever be a fu***n HYPEBEAST thirst quencher. I have more then 100 pairs of sneakers & not 1 pair is Jordan's. Rock what you want & appreciate other brands craft.

I'm not saying there is never a pair to go for over retail, just more of a general statement. I wouldn't consider selling for retail or below "reselling" in the sense of Jordan markups and such. I think you can resell and help people out who actually like the shoe.

So who bit who re: the Kamikazes/Destroyers? Reebok or Converse? I was only 12 at the time but I remember the Kamis vividly however I have 0 recollection of the Cons.

The Cons were the Kamikaze knock offs and that's how we called them back than, LJ was rocking them way after the Kamikaze I.

BTW, aside from the Reebok models up there, that Avia looks awesome. 

Last edited:
^^^
Lol, those were so limited that you actually had to question their existence! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom