***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Wow, say word ? That's a shame! They need to revisit the history asap.. same here born the in late 80s lol.
The model i first asked, i've been thinking of to put it online for sale, what do you think, what kind of price would be fair?

It all depends on you, but at the same time you need to keep in mind. That its not an iconic model like the Jamball or Runball, where you could sell it, and really make some $.

Last edited:
the disruptor 1 and 2 are comfy as **** and the disruptor 2 looks dope

i would think its the most popular fila for the past ten years

The Fila disruptors were huge in Germany in the 90s and I see a lot of hipster chicks wearing them today as well - guess everything comes back. I usually love clunky shoes but those are not really for me.
I'm really stoked about the love the Bubbles received in the last couple years, those are truely a work of art and I've gotten every colorway they put out.

There's an OG Colorway of the Bubbles that FILA still hasn't retroed yet. Its the all white joints.

I know, the OGs also had those yellow plastic pieces on the laces that made the silhouette pop a little bit more. But I'm not complaining, the retros are perfectly fine.

FILA Jackets.jpg

Every time I see these so called FILA fans. I ask myself where was they at years ago. Sure, I could make a long rant about it, but I rather not and instead embrace them all. If that could possibly be the solution for us to get a Jamball retro, etc. So be it, the more the merrier, right lol, as long as I see other new retro models come out. I guess I'm cool with it for the time being, but trust me it will still lowkey urk me.

Shout out to the guys in this thread, that know what's up and been reppin the brand, before the resurgence.

Last edited:
If you have any doubts about that, just go to google and put #FILA Instagram, click on it and you'll see for yourself.

ninjahood ninjahood Prime example, cool she's rockin the brand, but I doubt she was reppin it years ago. That's my problem, and like her there's a bunch more...

can't really go based on IG...brand influencer be hooking these broads up wit endorsement deals to showcase ish.

Brotha you could believe what you want, but I've seen it for myself regular people rockin the brand and they be acting like they've been with it for the longest.

It all depends on you, but at the same time you need to keep in mind. That its not an iconic model like the Jamball or Runball, where you could sell it, and really make some $.
Yes, no doubt.

I'm curious, ive been seeing fila bubbles in the white/navy colorway (fav. colorway for me). in plenty of Europe based shops online and some on ebay (italian sellers). new with tags, how is this possible, wasn't that colorway retroed in november of 2015 ? Kind of confused, i did not heard the 2nd re release so soon ??

I just wanted to chime in and say that the hype is real for Fila clothes at least. I see a whole lot of hipsters in Germany wearing the big 90s-esque hoodies and trackpants. It happened all of a sudden and I don't really have an explanation as to how or why it happened but it most certainly exists. Maybe some Instagram "influencer" got paid to wear it and **** got real.

Last year I wore an oldschool tennis jacket that's a bit more subtle because the huge logo stuff isn't my thing really. Nobody said anything but when I wore it this early autumn I suddenly got a lot of compliments from hipster chicks about half my age, asking me where I got it, haha
www.nagpeople.com-fila-marzia-zip-cardigan1.png

Yes, no doubt.

I'm curious, ive been seeing fila bubbles in the white/navy colorway (fav. colorway for me). in plenty of Europe based shops online and some on ebay (italian sellers). new with tags, how is this possible, wasn't that colorway retroed in november of 2015 ? Kind of confused, i did not heard the 2nd re release so soon ??

I can't tell you how they got it, but if you're hesitant in pulling the trigger. Don't be, cause from what I recall, from FILA's heyday.

The only bootleg FILA things that existed were shirts, sweaters, socks, and winter hats, but never any sneakers.

Fast foward to now and there's still no such thing as replica/bootleg FILA sneakers, and I hope it stays that way.

Just to be on the safe side, its better to order from an actual store, just remember to check their reviews, or if you want you could do eBay, but just remember to check their feedback. I said to be on the safe side, cause not every eBay seller is trustworthy.

I just wanted to chime in and say that the hype is real for Fila clothes at least. I see a whole lot of hipsters in Germany wearing the big 90s-esque hoodies and trackpants. It happened all of a sudden and I don't really have an explanation as to how or why it happened but it most certainly exists. Maybe some Instagram "influencer" got paid to wear it and **** got real.

Last year I wore an oldschool tennis jacket that's a bit more subtle because the huge logo stuff isn't my thing really. Nobody said anything but when I wore it this early autumn I suddenly got a lot of compliments from hipster chicks about half my age, asking me where I got it, haha
www.nagpeople.com-fila-marzia-zip-cardigan1.png

Yep, FILA's resurgence is a WORLDWIDE thing now.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how they got it, but if you're hesitant in pulling the trigger. Don't be, cause from what I recall, from FILA's heyday.

The only bootleg FILA things that existed were shirts, sweaters, socks, and winter hats, but never any sneakers.

Fast foward to now and there's still no such thing as replica/bootleg FILA sneakers, and I hope it stays that way.

Just to be on the safe side, its better to order from an actual store, just remember to check their reviews, or if you want you could do eBay, but just remember to check their feedback. I said to be on the safe side, cause not every eBay seller is trustworthy.

Dang, ok. This is one of them, i been buying from this site, it's a pretty known and respectable site though, yeah the ebay sellers that are selling it as well, all have good feedback.
https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/fila-bubbles-mid-white-navy-red-543104?p=q7Leje

Last edited:
Brotha you could believe what you want, but I've seen it for myself regular people rockin the brand and they be acting like they've been with it for the longest.

hasn't hit my hood yet.

they do sell retro Fila in da fly Dominican hick spots, along wit Puma (shout-outs to Chocolate) but da kiddies aint on it like that...yet.

Yeah hhv they're definitely legit, and you say that all those eBay sellers have positive feedback, then youre good and now you can purchase the Bubbles from any of those options.
I already received them, (seller from ebay). They run big i must say, size 10.5 looking like 11 or more, all my other filas in 10.5 run pretty similar, except the grant hill II which are also little bit more bigger, but those bubbles runs even bigger lol. It must be the silhoutte and my shape of the foot.

Back
Top Bottom