***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

The hype for FILA has gotten to the point, that even the graphic designers are making our fav. cartoons look like some hypebeasts. Bart rocking a FILA tracksuit with some Nike Air Mags? WTH?

If you're gonna do an illustration like this, at least do it right. FILA and Nike don't work, adidas also don't work.

FILA with FILA is always a good look.

FILA with Gucci or other high end brands is okay

FILA with Kappa, Ellesse, Sergio Tacchini, is okay and this also goes for us humans, not just the Cartoons lol.

1996 Eastbay Christmas Catalog
1996 Eastbay Christmas Catalog.jpg

FILA GH3, FILA Crossbow, FILA Trap...

OG FILA Bubbles White Colorway.jpg

This is the only OG colorway of the Bubbles that still hasn't retroed yet. It's weird when these brands decide to skip the OG Colorways, and just release some new random colorways.

On top of that, FILA has done it again with their questionable decisions. Why in the world would they want to release those awful 2018 Bubbles? If they do release, they'll be tarnishing their legacy, IMO.

Last edited:
I like the way these age, the yellowing plastic casing looks like amber after a while.

Will you get the new Mashburns from the "mesh pack"? I saw a couple images online and the suede on the blue ones looks great, the black leather pair too

I like the way these age, the yellowing plastic casing looks like amber after a while.

Will you get the new Mashburns from the "mesh pack"? I saw a couple images online and the suede on the blue ones looks great, the black leather pair too

Nah, it's not cause they look bad or anything like that, the reason is I'm just trying to cut down on my spending, and just cop the OG Colorways that I actually like. I'll say sometimes these new colorways do work, but there's nothing like the OG Colorways.

Starting from 53:22 Heritage Director of FILAUSA Louis Colon says that there's a shoe called the Mindblower coming, etc.

Back
Top Bottom