***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

All these FILA gems belong to David Goldberg CEO of Ewing Athletics.
FILA Gems.jpg

Spoiler, Riddick Bowe Cross Trainers, Stack 1 (Spaghetti), Mash 1, Mash 2 & Jamball

Just Amazing, too bad we will probably never see them all get retroed. There's a common misconception with FILA's back catalogue, people think that they only have a few gems. When we all know that's not true.

Last edited:
Bubbles with a zipper? Huh? :smh:

They're throwing away their money, just keep it OG, don't add or change nothing on it. The new colorways thing that's fine, but adding a zipper that's where I draw the line.

If you can't create a whole new model, than just retro something else, but don't f up a classic. :angry:

They're throwing away their money, just keep it OG, don't add or change nothing on it. The new colorways thing that's fine, but adding a zipper that's where I draw the line.

If you can't create a whole new model, than just retro something else, but don't f up a classic. :angry:

sorry man i might be in for a pair of these, i gotta thing for zippers, need to see better pics though

Didnt Tommy Hilfiger made big logo b ball sneakers with a zipper around 1997 as well?
That reminded me of that lol

Didnt Tommy Hilfiger made big logo b ball sneakers with a zipper around 1997 as well?
That reminded me of that lol

Yep, good memory my brotha.

I actually like those TH joints, they look dope and its an OG design (that's the difference).

Yep, good memory my brotha.

I actually like those TH joints, they look dope and its an OG design (that's the difference).
sam here fam, f as in frank vintage store had them nwt deadstock about 3 years ago, i remember i copped them, but they refunded me, cause they been sold out earlier and the site didnt update yet SMH. They cost around 200$

sam here fam, f as in frank vintage store had them nwt deadstock about 3 years ago, i remember i copped them, but they refunded me, cause they been sold out earlier and the site didnt update yet SMH. They cost around 200$

Those are also nice, but those don't got a zipper.

These are the ones you posted, see they have laces.
Tommy Hilfiger Athletics Skew.png

These are the joints with the zipper.
Tommy Hilfiger Athletics 3M Zip Sneakers Skew.jpg

Back
Top Bottom