***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

4D13B20A-FD21-4CB9-BBD6-4D8CB8B65380.jpeg

damn the beauty of the Ogs🔥🔥
Freaking fila need to stop wasting there money on these new trash retro 1s and remaster them
RIght

they got the 2s perfectly done
Hahaha.............you pulled this pic from my IG page but all good fam. I meant to post it here too but never got around to it.

I actually have those in my garage in the collection. Sears, of all places, about 6-7 years ago, had Fila in store. They had GH 1 and 2 and they had the KJ7. I paid like $17 for a pair. I'll have to post them one day soon.
Yup! Mine was from Sears as well for $15.
I only found the KJ7 in the white/red-blk colorway though.

My local shoe store dropped the Grant Hill 2’s to $29.99. Folks were buying left and right.

Had to cop at that price.
07BE9183-804C-49F4-8317-33B048D9079B.jpeg

Where would that be? I saw the OG white/navy patent mids still going for $80 at Foot Locker this week.

9F25BB9C-224A-4CC5-BD6F-073BB04F4A1D.jpeg
F6D1244A-4B6F-4F58-B860-F070F7A5539F.jpeg
Capitalized on that shoe carnival sale ended up paying $35 each, reshaped the toe box a bit, these were a grail of mine need some OG pairs.

Nice! Glad someone else was able to take advantage of it. I really should go ahead and get the Navy pair, but I have the cream Packer exclusives and thought they were too similar. Wish they'd go ahead and release the black upper/white sole OG's.

PS, only thing non-OG about the white/black pair is they left off the red on the F in Fila on all those spots.

How are the materials? Not expecting the greatest leather but at least decent?

I think they're solid. Personally, I think the leather is better than the last couple of gr Hills they've dropped. IMO, they fit like the Ewing high. A little tight due to the ankle padding.

I think they're solid. Personally, I think the leather is better than the last couple of gr Hills they've dropped. IMO, they fit like the Ewing high. A little tight due to the ankle padding.
Yeah, I’d still go true to size though. After wearing my Ewing’s (in a half size up) a few times the padding flattened a bit and now I wish I would have went tts

Thanks. That was my freshman year in college shoe (had some brown hikers that were based on the FX-100 for winter days). May grab this week.

Yeah, I’d still go true to size though. After wearing my Ewing’s (in a half size up) a few times the padding flattened a bit and now I wish I would have went tts

For sure. I rarely size up or down in anything. But you know how NT does #SizeTalk. :lol:

I'm about to grab these too but unsure of the sizing. I've got real wide feet so I'm concerned about the toebox. At the same time I own the Ewing 33 HI and they fit me really great TTS so I don't know. My two other Fila retros are 1/2 sz up. :rolleyes

I'm about to grab these too but unsure of the sizing. I've got real wide feet so I'm concerned about the toebox. At the same time I own the Ewing 33 HI and they fit me really great TTS so I don't know. My two other Fila retros are 1/2 sz up. :rolleyes

Man, that's tough. And I REALLY hate giving sizing advice on here because everyone is so different. What 2 Filas did you go up a size in? That may allow me to help.

Man, that's tough. And I REALLY hate giving sizing advice on here because everyone is so different. What 2 Filas did you go up a size in? That may allow me to help.

F-13v and Grant Hill 2. 13v fits perfect but I didn't get a chance to try the Hills on as I just moved Apts and been busy (I heard they ran tight). My left foot runs bigger too. If the toebox is like the Ewing then it's OK but anything narrow won't work for me. I'm still thinking 1/2 size up. Gonna order tonight so I gotta decide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom