***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

0CFB2BAF-A050-4880-897C-38ED1A0792AD.jpeg

Winning submissions

View attachment 2577808 View attachment 2577809 View attachment 2577810 View attachment 2577811 View attachment 2577804 View attachment 2577805 View attachment 2577806 #Filabyme contest submissions
#Filabyme contest submissions
Those Are All Crazy! DJ Augustine fila stack x hill is different however interesting.

That’s dope. I haven’t been able I find in any my size, but I do have a White/ blue Grant game used pair. The midsole are completely crumbling as well. The rest of the GH line seem to hold up for the most part. I wonder what EVA compound they used on the IV?

well that was short lived... got my grant hills just a week ago and wore them for memorial day on monday... the suede/nubuck material started peeling off and the midsole is already heavily creased... that was quick for only a 7 year old shoe... i guess fila be using cheap materials... ill just keep them retired for now and keep for the collection smh

That’s wild. Fila has to step up there quality control. That’s insane! Being seeing so many horror stories in here. Smh.

I don’t know about these. Not a big fan of the overall design. I personally don’t really dig any of the mashburn line. A new hybrid model I guess? Maybe you guys know more about these?
AB0C8139-6706-4E91-A6CE-37FBAAFF85CC.jpeg
B81B7259-26E9-4F29-8F09-882D61F408DE.jpeg
2E12E0A3-C356-4953-BB90-E9617731DAEA.jpeg

I don’t know about these. Not a big fan of the overall design. I personally don’t really dig any of the mashburn line. A new hybrid model I guess? Maybe you guys know more about these?

Actually...I kinda like them :lol: :blush:
I can totally see myself hooping in them. That Fila foam they’re using is extra soft, love it.

I just stopped by my local Warehouse Shoe Sale and picked up the white/black Grant Hill 2 for dirt cheap since they were on clearance and had a $10 reward to the account.
D9A49187-FF81-4988-A445-273CC764B3BB.jpeg

$21.87 Total for these classics!
C0D5B96F-85C4-45F1-B3E0-BBA8D154346D.jpeg
:emoji_thumbsup:

Damn! Huge come up. If thYeah got more 12-13 let me know!

I just came back from there and they didn’t have anything bigger than a 10 :frown: My brother saw my pick up and we went back because he wanted a 10.5

I’ll keep an eye out for you though, they do rotate their clearance stock from store to store.

I just came back from there and they didn’t have anything bigger than a 10 :frown: My brother saw my pick up and we went back because he wanted a 10.5

I’ll keep an eye out for you though, they do rotate their clearance stock from store to store.
Sounds good fam. I appreciate it bro.

well that was short lived... got my grant hills just a week ago and wore them for memorial day on monday... the suede/nubuck material started peeling off and the midsole is already heavily creased... that was quick for only a 7 year old shoe... i guess fila be using cheap materials... ill just keep them retired for now and keep for the collection smh

Gotta be really careful with any Fila using black or navy Durabuck. I tried to wear my OG black 2's (that were already worn PLENTY) a couple years ago and they pretty much did the same thing. Just started peeling off in strips. :angry:

^ now i know fila will be copped for collection purposes with no intent on wearing lmao...i think i want a pair of those fila fx-100... i had the white and black pair as a kid... brings back memories lol

^ now i know fila will be copped for collection purposes with no intent on wearing lmao...i think i want a pair of those fila fx-100... i had the white and black pair as a kid... brings back memories lol

You're good with anything leather or suede. It's not just Fila, either. I've had the exact same thing happen with some New Balance that used their version of Durabuck. I know Nike's OG white Durabuck was really bad about cracking and falling apart too.

I remember i picked u
Actually...I kinda like them :lol: :blush:
I can totally see myself hooping in them. That Fila foam they’re using is extra soft, love it.

I just stopped by my local Warehouse Shoe Sale and picked up the white/black Grant Hill 2 for dirt cheap since they were on clearance and had a $10 reward to the account.
D9A49187-FF81-4988-A445-273CC764B3BB.jpeg

$21.87 Total for these classics!
C0D5B96F-85C4-45F1-B3E0-BBA8D154346D.jpeg
:emoji_thumbsup:
i remember picking up these and the 1's from FNL for the same price....crazy thing i only wore them maybe like 2 times..1 indoors and 1 outside....tried to wear em to today but them things like boats...ha ha

FILA likes to bite from time to time. Looks their version of the Air More Uptempos. Wasn’t really a fan of the MBs as a kid but I did cop a pair of Bred MBs at Burlington a couple of weeks before Rona really hit NYC. Mostly copped them as a consolation prize for not finding 95s or 96s in my size.

Off top is color matching and materials. They didn’t use the camo I wanted they used their own instead. All the black should be nubuck, but the used the patent/ tumbled leather spec they use on GR’s. I think Pantones may be slightly off but that’s tough to get right. They didn’t follow the correct tongue embroidery from the OG 1994 version. They didn’t do tonal branding on the medial logo panel. I figured the 313 embroidery on the heel in 3 coolr would be tough so I suggested print but they embroidered it and the scale is a bit small. They didht add Grant’s signature on the Velcro backer. Also they didn’t find a webbing or woven textile to match the pistons jersey trim for the pull tab. Finally the toe Fila logo should be red but they left it gum, and they didn’t add the Vintage woven label to the tongue back.

Still super happy and blessed to have these bad boys. For sure something to keep in the collection. Overall it was almost there. Still happy with them. For sure a dream come true. Even cooler I’m the only one with them.

Something they did do that was pretty cool is the two tone laces. They are split half teal and black. Similar to the Jumpman vindicate. Also the translucent box then sent is pretty dope.

Last edited:
Wow, I would love to know the name of those Fila's that Pirata is wearing, peep the back Bubbles, Rainmaker, etc. :emoji_eyes:

washington-dc-usa-september-1993-julia-roberts-takes-a-break-from-filming-while-on-the-set-of-...jpg
Circa 1993... The guy that's standing behind Julia Roberts is rockin an obscure model that kind of resembles the M Squad. I've seen pictures of them before, but never got the name. The exciting thing of the 'sneaker world' is that as much knowledge that you may have acquired there's always something new to learn. The known models are dope, but when I see an obscure/rare model I'm immediately blown away by it.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom