***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I’m so torn on these joints. For years all we wanted was “Teal” pistons colorways but the damn red accents on these got me second guessing them... it isn’t bad just doesn’t feel right.

A “teal”or “black” toe cap would have made these much more wearable in my opinion.

Last edited:
Already gone. You broke me down Fam. I went to go grab my size but they are gone now smh. 10-13 are gone!

Oh wow man! Now you know the resellers got a gem in their hands. The basic colorways from a few years back never drop from $200 that I’ve seen.

Oh wow man! Now you know the resellers got a gem in their hands. The basic colorways from a few years back never drop from $200 that I’ve seen.
You know what’s strange about that is I’ve been able to grab two og pairs of the 3’s over the past couple years for $50 - $70 bucks, but the retro goes for 4 times the price? I wonder if people are buying them or that’s just asking price?

i wonder if they will restock.

Materials are decent on this new Hill 3 retro. Recieved mine yesterday from Fila (MD resident). Not a big fan of the change in plastic they used for the fila wordmark on the sides. But it's great seeing the hill lettering in between the Fila lettering down the tongue again!

You know what’s strange about that is I’ve been able to grab two og pairs of the 3’s over the past couple years for $50 - $70 bucks, but the retro goes for 4 times the price? I wonder if people are buying them or that’s just asking price?

i wonder if they will restock.

I think the og models are easier to get cheap because the seller and the buyer both know the materials won’t hold up to even the slightest casual wear. These retros on the other hand are in the possession of sneaker resellers so they want top dollar and the its the reason why I always find them in my size for $250+ :lol: :smh:

Hopefully they do restock but I have the feeling Fila didn’t make a whole lot of them.

Threw these on today
1C92DDDF-E20B-4A35-A286-BDE1E719AB47.jpeg

Kids' Toddler Fila Runball
s-l400 (1).jpg

s-l400 (2).jpg
That reminds me, I used to have the Fila Jamball joints as a kid.

Man, I loved these, but the adult sizes had something going on with the heel/Achilles area that tore into me something serious. I couldn't wear them for long stretches without getting blisters, even with quarter socks.

EDIT: It was something about this extra piece of leather that just destroyed me. Jamball had the same construction and did the same thing.

Screenshot_20200802-185022~2.png
Screenshot_20200802-185102.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom