***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Ok... Is it just me, or did some of the left 96 shoes come defective, like my pair? Hate that the blue strip is not lined up correctly.

Last edited:
Ok... Is it just me, or did some of the left 96 shoes come defective, like my pair? Hate that the blue strip is not lined up correctly.

Damn i didnt even notice til u said something, went and looked and mines off as well but not quite that bad also the inside lines dont connect all the way like the outside as if they left some off

Just want to wish all of us that are trying on fnl tomorrow some luck.. we got this let's get those wc coupons ready 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
how's the quality on them? Additionally I think it may be interesting tomorrow on FNL as they will have the Easter Pack coming out, along with the white foams and the preorder for these. Get ready for the SPA screen is what I'm thinking.

thats like how some of the Kamikaze II's zig zag didnt match up with the midsole paint...so your better off coppin in store to check em out if you can, if your ordering, just gotta pray there on point

whoa that b a defect, its like they used a bigger sole for a smaller upper..i would return

Got my pair today Renarts came through even came with the headband...wore them to around the house true to size and very comfortable fit like the newer reebok retro releases especially the kemps...noticed the outline on the shoes dont line up all the way by just a little barley noticed until my man posted his pics but other than that very satisfied with my pair...my boy said after he wore his out the other night he noticed that the bottoms started peeling some has anybody worn them outside yet and had this issue???

Just a suggestion. you might wanna take it easy on the pull tab on the tongue.. i remember my pull tab ripping loose when i pulled on it back in the day. these could be different tho who knows just throwing it out there

Last edited:
For yall that ordered from fila, what kind of box did it come in? Was it a "Steal me, Please!" type box like FNL with logos and **** or is it a plain box?

Hey my man, I had the OG's back in 1996 and they weren't perfectly lined up back then. Some pairs were like yours and some where better than yours. However, this is how they've always been. It is what it is and in this case...It is what it always was. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom