***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Trying to use that promo code and my $20 rewards but can't find anything that has free shipping and is under 10 bucks... Let me know if anyone finds a good filler!

I apologize to everyone for our Twitter posting we will have a pre-order yesterday, Someone texted someone here at the office and said they "Heard" we had it going on... and word spread FAST around the office and then the tweet was sent... someone slipped in here.

But as long as a couple of you got them, who really wanted them im kosher, Black/white will drop soon, then grey/lime, then the "duke/orlando" color... These are all very limited..... Like i havent seen #'s like this since last years Galaxy pack. Im glad we (FNL) got on this before everyone else-

^ SMH, wish I would have came in here first. I bought mine but didn't see that $10
mean.gif
buy another pairs with the $10 off, and return the full price pair? Or call customer service with your order # and get the $10 removed from your bill.... We dont charge until its shipped so i dont think it should be a huge problem... I dont think lol, Im not customer service, but its worth a try?

As long as i've been buying from FNL i never can combine a coupon with my wc coupon.. what am i doing wrong? 
ohwell.gif
.. still not mad at $73 tho  

Last edited:
As long as i've been buying from FNL i never can combine a coupon with my wc coupon.. what am i doing wrong? 
ohwell.gif
So you have to enter in the WC rewards first, THEN the next coupon, the WC rewards is "Like Cash" so if the shoe is 89.99 - 20, then your new bill is 69.99 ...  so the coupon must be valid for 10 off more than $60, if its $10 off $70 then you dont meet the cut and you should add like a pair of $2 laces or whatever to get over that $70 mark....

ohwell.gif

So you have to enter in the WC rewards first, THEN the next coupon, the WC rewards is "Like Cash" so if the shoe is 89.99 - 20, then your new bill is 69.99 ...  so the coupon must be valid for 10 off more than $60, if its $10 off $70 then you dont meet the cut and you should add like a pair of $2 laces or whatever to get over that $70 mark....
that doesnt work on free shipping. becuase then they add 5-7 bucks making whatever you bought to put it over the mark irrelevant.

buy another pairs with the $10 off, and return the full price pair? Or call customer service with your order # and get the $10 removed from your bill.... We dont charge until its shipped so i dont think it should be a huge problem... I dont think lol, Im not customer service, but its worth a try?

Thought about it. I sent an email, I might call later.

ohwell.gif
same here been trying to use my 20 off 100 mailer with my wc on a $150 shoe(not filas) and it only takes one of them cant use both wtf FNL!

ohwell.gif
same here been trying to use my 20 off 100 mailer with my wc on a $150 shoe(not filas) and it only takes one of them cant use both wtf FNL!
You also gotta make sure the item isnt excluded , The WCrewards you can use on anything, the coupons are subject to exclusions

I apologize to everyone for our Twitter posting we will have a pre-order yesterday, Someone texted someone here at the office and said they "Heard" we had it going on... and word spread FAST around the office and then the tweet was sent... someone slipped in here.

But as long as a couple of you got them, who really wanted them im kosher, Black/white will drop soon, then grey/lime, then the "duke/orlando" color... These are all very limited..... Like i havent seen #'s like this since last years Galaxy pack. Im glad we (FNL) got on this before everyone else-

Were the OGs limited for FNL too? FNL still has Sz 8-10 if anyone still looking.

ohwell.gif

You can't use the 20 dollars cuz it's only 89.99 you can only use the 10 dollar card and you'll have to call customer service to make the order if your having problems.

Back
Top Bottom