***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Will be picking up

it doesnt even sound right. i understand you want buzz to sell future colorways but 500 is way too short of an amount to make a profitable buzz...

it would be stupid for fila to limit a shoe like that to 500

how many pairs did the white navy have? those practically sold out everywhere and even made some fools buy the terrible black/white pair but once the hype died down the black white pairs sat like a fat man at a buffet table..

maybe 500 for finishline? then other stores? damn ill believe it when i see it.

then again isnt the other og colorway releasing that same month?

500!?!? :x :smh: My childhood shoe finally retros and I won't even have a chance. :lol: Fila you lame for that

Other stores didn't get them. And filas already released the shredders in limit quantities.. of 600. Don't doubt it.

SMH...boy boy.

I'm sooo glad that I'm not interested in picking up the Oly GH2's...Just to think back on how tuff it was to get the OG re-released is stressful.

I literally kept a lo-jack on any new information surrounding that particular sneaker.

it doesnt even sound right. i understand you want buzz to sell future colorways but 500 is way too short of an amount to make a profitable buzz...

it would be stupid for fila to limit a shoe like that to 500

how many pairs did the white navy have? those practically sold out everywhere and even made some fools buy the terrible black/white pair but once the hype died down the black white pairs sat like a fat man at a buffet table..

maybe 500 for finishline? then other stores? damn ill believe it when i see it.

then again isnt the other og colorway releasing that same month?
NobleKane-

I really have no idea where you get your info from-

Anyways- 500 Pairs of the USA Joints are set to drop... and no, not 500 for FINL, 500 for the Market.

Market = World. 

- Fresh

it is my opinion not info. it seems pretty stupid for a company who is STRUGGLING in the US market to not capitalize on a retro craze when they just saw their OG white/navy colorway fly off shelves and online sites? we are not talking about some ninja turtle themed shoe here. it is a popular model with a USA basketball theme.

if it is indeed only 500 pairs whoever handled this release on fila's part needs to be fired. you are in the business world to make money.

this isnt exactly the fila stackhouse. this is arguably fila's best shoe model.

Other stores didn't get them. And filas already released the shredders in limit quantities.. of 600. Don't doubt it.

I heard it was 240 pairs? With that said, I was able to double up on those. And could have copped on karmaloop and Nick.com as well. Filas aren't that in demand, and I doubt the Olympics have more hype than the OGs

Back
Top Bottom