***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

All star? Weren't they Olympic? Or are these a different pair

Different. Olympics are all white with navy white speckled outsole and three stars on the toe instead of fila. The all stars are majority navy nubuck with white midsole

Last edited:
Oh yeah we knew those were dropping but so are the Olympics. Wasn't there a confirmed date with a limited run of 500 pairs?

All Stars are limited in the Market. 

Olympics are limited period.

So like olympics would be considered a Hyperstrike and All stars considered a Quick strike in Nike terms

the all white one is dope. wanna get the black one but its just too plain. hopefully the black sits

wast there a teal colorway or am i tripping?

Last edited:
Supposedly this is from a pack called the tobacco road pack.. the other one is red. i got this pic from this vid .. the red ones are not shown,but the person who made the vid mentions it in the comments. 

Last edited:
Yeah that red one is sick...

All Stars are limited in the Market. 

Olympics are limited period.

So like olympics would be considered a Hyperstrike and All stars considered a Quick strike in Nike terms
Horrible news. I want the olympics, but I'm not hunting them down.

Thanks for the SN article. Glad to hear that they'll move the "F" logo on the white/navy colourway to the middle of the tongue like the OGs.

HOWEVER, if Fila changed the material of the outsoles of these retro GH1 to the shiny, non-rubber, cheap plastic outsoles like last year's retro FX-100 high, I'm not copping.

@rodrigofresh: do you have any news on that detail?

Peace

Thanks for the SN article. Glad to hear that they'll move the "F" logo on the white/navy colourway to the middle of the tongue like the OGs.

HOWEVER, if Fila changed the material of the outsoles of these retro GH1 to the shiny, non-rubber, cheap plastic outsoles like last year's retro FX-100 high, I'm not copping.

@rodrigofresh: do you have any news on that detail?

Peace
The samples that i have seen are just like the one posted above.

Back
Top Bottom