***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

it is my opinion not info. it seems pretty stupid for a company who is STRUGGLING in the US market to not capitalize on a retro craze when they just saw their OG white/navy colorway fly off shelves and online sites? we are not talking about some ninja turtle themed shoe here. it is a popular model with a USA basketball theme.

if it is indeed only 500 pairs whoever handled this release on fila's part needs to be fired. you are in the business world to make money.

this isnt exactly the fila stackhouse. this is arguably fila's best shoe model.
I agree that this may be the model that hits the customers heart more than any other Fila model. The limited joints are part of their distribution strategy.. I would love to be able to put pairs in FINL doors, but it doesnt look like that will happen. I am personally looking forward to dropping both OG GH 1s here in Sep. 

They dropped recently, i think around 09, and I saw em sitting on clearance shelf at Finish Line.
And yes I'm referring to the Olympic pair. I would have copped but they were a half size too small.

I agree that this may be the model that hits the customers heart more than any other Fila model. The limited joints are part of their distribution strategy.. I would love to be able to put pairs in FINL doors, but it doesnt look like that will happen. I am personally looking forward to dropping both OG GH 1s here in Sep. 

which og colors are dropping in september?

i already have the white/navy from last time around. i hope they drop the teal ones

They dropped recently, i think around 09, and I saw em sitting on clearance shelf at Finish Line.
And yes I'm referring to the Olympic pair. I would have copped but they were a half size too small.

the olympic gh 2 have never been retroed before

I'm not making this up. They were sitting at finish line in Broward mall on the clearance shelf. My boy that was manager even clowned me for even wanting them. I think the price was 49.99

These look reeeeal nice!!!

Can anyone comment on the quality and comfort of the Fila Spaghetti?
I think the quality, considering the price, is pretty decent. Comfort is good too, although the shape of the toebox might not be perfect for my feet. I've even played ball in them a couple of times.

Man gonna be alot of choices to be made with the fila hill 2 saw these in the finishline mailer. Dont see a release date though. So i might pick these out of the olympics and all stars. Never had hill 2 lows

Back
Top Bottom