***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

i just couldnt pull the trigger on the olympics.... :smh:

i only wanted them because i remember um back in the day but the colorway does nothing for me

i know ima punch myself in the face for passing on them and just flipping them for another shoe i do want thats high right now but **** i aint got no time to be reselling...:smh:

Thanks for posting Victorious!!! I went ahead and copped. Came out to $120, probably about $10-$13 more than I would've paid had I copped in store. Now I can work some OT Thursday :D .

nthat.gif

Thanks for posting Victorious!!! I went ahead and copped. Came out to $120, probably about $10-$13 more than I would've paid had I copped in store. Now I can work some OT Thursday :D .

I paid $110 shipped from WestNYC (no tax $10 shipping) and they will be here Monday or Tuesday. Great that you were able to get them but just saying. I'll call them today and get tracking number and as soon as I get them I'll post on feet pictures. Those of you deciding to pass will regret I'm sure.

Can't wait to see what the box looks like in person to be honest. I'm pretty sure that's how the box looked like in 96 but I forgot it's been 17 years... Wow I feel old

I paid $110 shipped from WestNYC (no tax $10 shipping) and they will be here Monday or Tuesday. Great that you were able to get them but just saying. I'll call them today and get tracking number and as soon as I get them I'll post on feet pictures. Those of you deciding to pass will regret I'm sure.

Can't wait to see what the box looks like in person to be honest. I'm pretty sure that's how the box looked like in 96 but I forgot it's been 17 years... Wow I feel old
Man I tried calling WestNYC all day yesterday, line was busy each time. :smh:

I spoke to them 3 or 4 times on Friday, didn't try yesterday. You know pickyourshoes is getting them too right? Free shipping on their site

I spoke to them 3 or 4 times on Friday, didn't try yesterday. You know pickyourshoes is getting them too right? Free shipping on their site
Yeah. Guess I just didn't want to take the risk of missing out. Already missed the RTA Kamikazes.

I actually feel confident I'll be able to cop these of fila or any other free shipping site. While they may be limited, I don't think the demand is that high. Definitely not as high as those Alamo Kamikaze. Karmaloop/PYS/ect, we will have plenty of chances to snag these. $10-20 shipping ain't bad, just don't pay any resell prices just yet.

Just did like my man Skep and pulled the trigger with WestNYC ... 110 after shipping. I can chill on release date and not worry about it since I'll prolly already have them in my possession at that time.

Good stuff! I just called to get my tracking number and they said they'd email it to me before end of business day

Happened to me once but I put the 1 in front since I called from a celly and it went through after that.
Didn't even think to do that, was calling from my cell too. I'm not bugging though, it's only $10 extra. Just would like to have them in hand early like you guys. I'm patient though.

Didn't even think to do that, was calling from my cell too. I'm not bugging though, it's only $10 extra. Just would like to have them in hand early like you guys. I'm patient though.
Man just trying to get ready, last time for the OG joints on FILA.com they ain't even have certain sizes up on their site and all other sites were a fiasco for me. Had to wait for FINL to put em up and last Fresh said FINL ain't getting the Olys this go 'round. the extra 10 is for piece of mind really and its really shipping which I prolly would have ended up paying anyways.

Last edited:
Exactly... With no stress on release day or time coming to that day. Just awaiting my tracking number

Oly's are nice but just a lil too plain for me...waiting for the all stars tho, those were always my favorite colorway

I guess no one is really checking for these, being that all sizes are still available on sneakerbistro except a 10, the size I ordered. Hopefully that means everyone here that wanted them will get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom