***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Apparently the tradition pack includes the All Star 96s and the OG colorway of the Stackhouse Spaghettis on August 22nd ... FILA confirmed via twitter. Fresh can we get an confirm on FINL holding these colorways?

damn like monta the all stars have it all

They need to skip the abomination known as the fila hill 3 and retro the fila hill 4. first grant hill to feature the GH logo and had the best colorways. heres a lil flashback of commercials

probably will suck though unless they get grant hill back and are allowed to use 2a in their shoes again.

they will probably just use a gel window for the visible 2a

Last edited:
4s really should have come after the 2s. Made more sense from an evolution standpoint. I also don't care much for the 4s since it was the first model of his I passed on.

I could use some 3s. Ran those into the ground as a kid and have an original pair in my size that I'm scared to wear. Plus I could use the white/blue/red color.

had the white black colorway of the hill 3 and the white black silver hill 4

not sure if it was a regional thing because every magazine ad i saw had the white/navy colorways for both but first day release of the first colorway here it was always a white/black colorway

anyways the hill 3 was terrible to play basketball in. horrible cushioning, bulky, and had lockdown problems like the penny 1. i gave them to my dad after a couple months and he used them to cut grass. i use to give all my shoes to him including my bordeaux vii and white/september blue vi :x

i still have my hill 4 which i loved the design of but the cushioning was brick hard.

the nubuck is cracking on one of the shoes tho

the grant hill v was the end of the line. i think they were called something else. i took those ***** back after a week...

Last edited:
ugh finishlines release calendar has two fila96 colorways and the og colorway of the stackhouse coming out on august 29th. then on the 30th the shaq attack. then on the 31st the jordan v.... damn.... too many shoes....

also just a note but the all stars are labeled as fila 96 ASW. hopefully that doesnt meant they will charge an extra 10 bucks like they did to the olympics...

$10 is nothing in comparison to the crap Nike pulls.... Like $40 for putting the Nike Air logo on the back of the 3s... Or $100+ for a lebron "elite"

ugh finishlines release calendar has two fila96 colorways and the og colorway of the stackhouse coming out on august 29th. then on the 30th the shaq attack. then on the 31st the jordan v.... damn.... too many shoes....

also just a note but the all stars are labeled as fila 96 ASW. hopefully that doesnt meant they will charge an extra 10 bucks like they did to the olympics...
I wonder what that other 96 colorway will be? Maybe it's the Cements since FINL never got them? Can you please let us know Fresh ?

$10 is nothing in comparison to the crap Nike pulls.... Like $40 for putting the Nike Air logo on the back of the 3s... Or $100+ for a lebron "elite"

This.

After I get the Olympics and the lows I'm done with the GH2, was never big on the ASG pair, they are decent though. Only want the white/navy GH1. Might get a pair of Spaghettis. From there, waiting on the KJs. Might be done with Fila after that.

I will be taking on feet pictures immediately tonight so keep an eye out. So happy I'm getting these. Odd that the package is 2 pounds when Nike boxes are usually 3.5-4

I will be taking on feet pictures immediately tonight so keep an eye out. So happy I'm getting these. Odd that the package is 2 pounds when Nike boxes are usually 3.5-4
NICE! I'm still waiting for my shipping info myself though from WestNYC... 

had the white black colorway of the hill 3 and the white black silver hill 4

not sure if it was a regional thing because every magazine ad i saw had the white/navy colorways for both but first day release of the first colorway here it was always a white/black colorway

anyways the hill 3 was terrible to play basketball in. horrible cushioning, bulky, and had lockdown problems like the penny 1. i gave them to my dad after a couple months and he used them to cut grass. i use to give all my shoes to him including my bordeaux vii and white/september blue vi :x

i still have my hill 4 which i loved the design of but the cushioning was brick hard.

the nubuck is cracking on one of the shoes tho

the grant hill v was the end of the line. i think they were called something else. i took those ***** back after a week...

The Fila grant hill V was called the Fila grant hill V lol. No other name, after that shoe he had the modas so you might be thinking about those Noble just name wise. I still have my white/grey/navy GH 5's and a small DS pair for my wife.

Can you take photos of the packaging as well? I briefly saw a photo of the box, but I noticed that it was lined in gold foil...

you know what sucks? i love this shoe but i wish they were as comfortable as the reebok retros.

for almost the same price as these the kamikaze 2 and shaqnosis > these

and yes i can fit in an 11.5 in kamikaze 2 :D

homie was trippin in that video saying these were the most comfortable on the market right now

but these hold a spot in my heart more dear than the kamikaze 2 and shaqnosis :tongue:

Them things clean Skep ... still on tracking # for me but they said they been shipped them out yesterday, I'm gunning for tomorrow or release day ... Also what's bothering me with the Fila releases lately is that the athletic flat laces kinda kill it. If these had the round, Air Jordan 11 type laces like I believe the OGs had, it would make them that more dope. I may have to lace swap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom