***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

^^

LMAO, they're getting desperate. As if the reason people weren't buying the shoes was because of the $8 shipping charge. They can try free shipping plus 50% off everything and maybe, just maybe I might reconsider buying from them again.

[quote n ame="DreamTeam USA" url="/t/304647/official-fila-thread/1650#post_18664800"]^^
LMAO, they're getting desperate. As if the reason people weren't buying the shoes was because of the $8 shipping charge. They can try free shipping plus 50% off everything and maybe, just maybe I might reconsider buying from them again.
[/quote]

Ha You're a no nonsense customer. I take it that if they were giving it to you for free....you wouldn't take it. I see that they have been cutting corners. A shame because I like a lot of their sigs. FILA= Failures Includes Lazy ********

I posted a few pix of the OGs above, it appears they too had black bottom soles.

I also found a catalog scan in this very thread that shows the OG bottoms were black:

Ok I see. I guess Grant Hill just had pairs that came with a navy sole. The navy sole seems to only be on pairs he wore in game. As long as they're as close to the OG as possible. I don't mind the height change, though I understand how that can be dealbreaker for some you.

How's the sizing for the Grant Hill 2 (Fila 96 :rolleyes)?

I'm feelin' the Olympic colorway. Thankfully these have flown under the radar.

Last edited:
How's the sizing for the Grant Hill 2 (Fila 96
eyes.gif
)?

I'm feelin' the Olympic colorway. Thankfully these have flown under the radar.
true to size

Ok I see. I guess Grant Hill just had pairs that came with a navy sole. The navy sole seems to only be on pairs he wore in game. As long as they're as close to the OG as possible. I don't mind the height change, though I understand how that can be dealbreaker for some you.

not only the height but the navy suede is thinner on the sides. it looks funny.

the samples where the fila logo is in the wrong place actually have a higher cut so hopefully its higher than the pictures shown above.

i have my retro 1 white navy from not the last retro but the retro before that. remember these have already been retroed 3 or 4 times already...

my retros are the last to have grant hills name on the box.

wanted the black ones but not if they are cut lower. also i was contemplating getting the navys again because there is absolutely no cushioning in my retro 1's. i was shocked that the gh2 retros the last couple of times have had so much cushioning. not even the ogs felt as good as the last couple of times the gh 2 have been retroed lol so im thinking fila might be tweaking the cushioning this time around for the fila 95.

also i think grant hills player shoes might have been a bit more different shade of blue to match his uniform...

just give me the all white with navy outsole... love that colorway... even if they do butcher the height and cut... have to wait til 2014 it look though...

also i believe the retro this year removed the 2A logo that is supposed to be on the toe

no wait maybe its on another model i must be trippin :lol:

Last edited:
not very good deals

lol @ them calling the olympics all stars.

:lol: @ 500 made

ugh the lower cut fila 95 makes my blood boil...

you can get the olympics for 75 shipped on ebay if you have small *** feet like the above links are...

not very good deals

lol @ them calling the olympics all stars.

:lol: @ 500 made

ugh the lower cut fila 95 makes my blood boil...

you can get the olympics for 75 shipped on ebay if you have small *** feet like the above links are...

They are all $130-150 plus shipping on the bay, all sizes.

Truth be told those all black 95s are dope.
I wasn't planning on coppin two pair of these. But in actually considering passing on the navy's and coppin the blacks. Never realized how clean the blacks were back in the day. Only cared for the Navy joints.

I had the 1's in my cart but decided not too since I just copped a pair of the older retros and they are comfy as hell.  So one more size 11 there for the rest of you.  Don't say I never gave you anything
wink.gif

that ***** boy running the fila instagram deleted my comment about them butchering the fila 95... man **** fila... not buying **** from them no more

midas whale not have no nubuck side panel anymore lol

Last edited:
that ***** boy running the fila instagram deleted my comment about them butchering the fila 95... man **** fila... not buying **** from them no more

midas whale not have no nubuck side panel anymore lol
damn I was like how he know they took out the 2A, than I saw the bottom sole picture on RenArts. Perhaps they took pix of a sample (I'm hoping atleast)?

Back
Top Bottom