***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Was never big on the GH4 back in the day, I am now. Those are clean!!!
pimp.gif
Lol, neither was I.  I only liked the 1s and 2s but looking at these makes me wonder why I didn't like them.

Man wore my olympics today and scuffed the midsole bad on the sidewalk i am pissed. Anybody know any good white paint to kinda cover that **** up?

Those gh4 were done so much better than the revamped gh2

Damn Kane
bill-duke.jpg

You know you F'd up right?

Looks like the 95s got pushed back fellas, smh ... I guess they got to get rid of some that tradition/bulls by the horn packs before these drop?

Looks like the 95s got pushed back fellas, smh ... I guess they got to get rid of some that tradition/bulls by the horn packs before these drop?
You're right on the money. FILA failed miserably with the tradition/bulls by the horn pack and they're doing everything in their power to try to get rid of some more pairs of those before they start moving on to the next release.

The "re-introduction" pack picture I posted. Someone asked them about it and they're (FILAs twitter) is saying that's a photoshop someone did on niketalk, lol, and that they'll announce the 95s release date soon. If they're having production issues like with these OG Stacks I'd rather them push it back.

man fila.com is practically begging youto buy their shoes. free shipping til monday. top that off with 20 percent off code when you register on their site. no tax to most. 72 shipped for some gh 2 retros not bad

Thats not bad at all.

8)

i know right? might geth the white red spaghetis now

and WOW what a great birthday was feeling bad about scuffing the midsole of my olympic gh 2 retros cuz it was so ugly the mark wouldnt go away on the midsole so i was at the mall and picked up some shoe cleaner....BAM the mark disappeared :wow: i for sure that it had scraped the white maint off but no they look brand new again 8) fila is quality man they deserve much props

Back
Top Bottom