***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

^^^^^they'll stay around long as the can retro the og 96, and olympic every 5-10yrs
:lol: that's not staying around, that's poppin back up. The only reason the 96 sold this time around is because of the current state of the sneaker business. I willing to bet if they drop again in five years less people will care. They will probably sit on shelves as they did a few years ago. I'm sure Fila is making enough to keep going but for how long? Their catalogue of classics is not that long and not all of them appeal to today's youth, that's even with some of their most popular models.

Last edited:
Are they even releasing at finishline? Theres no mention of it anywhere. Also you would think fila would have saved atleast one og colorway to release on black friday but no. I dunno why they rushing all these colorways out.

Id like to see them release the fila 95 in the white og colorway on black friday or hell even the grant hill 3.

Are they even releasing at finishline? Theres no mention of it anywhere. Also you would think fila would have saved atleast one og colorway to release on black friday but no. I dunno why they rushing all these colorways out.

Id like to see them release the fila 95 in the white og colorway on black friday or hell even the grant hill 3.
after looking i don't see the bred pack at finishline, sorry man

I found my og fila hill IV. I hope they retro these. But i doubt they will. Interesting to note that i was pumped to get these on furst day release back then but every ad and promotion had the white/navy colorway pictured as the shoe first being released. It must have been a regional thing because when i got to the store all they had was the white/black/silver colorway posted below. I guess maybe for california? Raiders? Lol i dunno i just found it odd. It might have been done for the 3 as well because it was white black as well instead of the pictured white/navy.

I like the silver snakeskin like patern

First release with the gh logo

Gh logo on the front midsole. The black marks are the result of trying to clean the scuffs but i guess fila use cheap paint or something because the cloth i used to clean just end up smearing the grey off ir something its weird.

Damn spelling is off today lol

Last edited:
Everytime I see the GH4 now I'm shocked that I didn't pay much attention to them back in the day. Joints are pretty clean.

Dope!!! noblekane noblekane

Last edited:
i like it because its simple yet still has a pretty cool design. and they look like more of an extension of the gh 2 than the 3 does.

the other 3 og colorways were nice as well.

Karmaloop has the White/Navy Spaghetti, White/Red Spaghetti, All-Star 96 and Bulls by the Horn 96 each for under $50 shipped.

Total should be $49.11 when you use promo code: 40WEEN and repcode: SALES at checkout

Last edited:
Anyone have both the 95's and 96's?
I found the 96's a bit big (maybe half a size), how are the 95's?
Also big, or?

pulled the trigger on that karmaloop deal, but thinking about cancelling it ... not bad for 50 bucks but **** that might get em cheaper in November...

Yea they will definately be cheaper at finishline and eastbay but 50 shipped is cool for them now

What up yall, was wondering how the FILA 96 Olympics fit? I just bought an 8.5 pair at Renarts for 65 shipped. I thought there was a 9 last night but I guess someone beat me to it lol.. Hopefully the .5 wont be that much of a difference..

Edit: just read someone mention the 96s fit a lil big? The 95s feel true to size for me..

i have the oly 96 in size 9 and i wear 9, fit tts. hopefully the 8.5 will work for ya. man and i paid $110 lol

Once again another reason small feet people have it good. Size 7-9 non jordan retro shoes are the last to go and get discounted heavily.

You should be ok goin a half size down. Unless your foot has giant fat toes then the toe box might be a problem.

By the way i hate the fila 95 toe box

I appreciate your guys insight.. at least yall got your true sizes.. I'm gambling with an 8.5 here haha.. I wouldve bought em on release date but didnt have enough funds at the time.

I was looking through some older pages, and someone posted a site called rarebreedfootwear? They have 8, 9, 9.5 and 12 for $100.. seems legit.. I might have to cop that 9 lol.. oh well

Back
Top Bottom