***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

hmmmmm wonder where that came from? possible restock for black friday?

midas whale as the first colorway is the only one that seems to sell

If I'm not mistaken, someone posted PYS restocked on the first colorway a couple weeks ago. Guess no one cared, lol.

Edit- Just checked back a few pages and actually it was a month ago, lol. Someone posted the link in response to the dude looking for them, who jokingly called them the "2pac ones" lol.

Last edited:

If I'm not mistaken, someone posted PYS restocked on the first colorway a couple weeks ago. Guess no one cared, lol.

Edit- Just checked back a few pages and actually it was a month ago, lol. Someone posted the link in response to the dude looking for them, who jokingly called them the "2pac ones" lol.
Finishline will have this model, the "OG" color, but the logo on the side is gonna be a Chanel patch ( like what would be on a letterman jacket) its not extra puffy or anything, they actually look pretty smooth.... Only downside is if you already copped the OGS this year then its pretty much the same shoe. These will also come with a Hangtag of the logo on the side. The release is supposed to be around the 12-18th of Dec.

^ Hol up?? So they're releasing the white/navy OG colorway again?? And the only difference is the logo sticks out?? Really Fila??

If the logo on the medial side of the shoe has a white background like the OGs instead of the navy on the retros I may cop. That's if this info is true.

Not familiar with US stores, but will be visiting the usa in week for holiday. Can I just reserve a 9,5 and 10 for in store pickup at finishline and see which pair fits best once I get there?

^good looks but with tax+ship its $43 still. Will wait for $30 shipped. :lol:

Last edited:
^good looks but with tax+ship its $43 still. Will wait for $30 shipped.
laugh.gif
I basically came to the same conclusion.  I got it in my cart, tried to use the free ship code and it didn't work.  Sat there for a bit, then decided to wait for a cheaper price point.

^ same here 
laugh.gif
 i was gonna grab the all stars, but i have so many things to pick up this month and next.. i have to make sure i get the best deal on certain things 

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing $34 at? For each link posted I the price shows $67.

Last edited:
The 95s I purchased came with laces that were toooooo long. I only had a spare pair of black laces, so I decided to switch em.. they look pretty clean with the black

Edit: lol @ this post being number 1995.. #synchronicity

Last edited:

i was gonna get the olympics for 33 on fnl but didn't know how the shoe fit

i've become super picky to how i like my shoes to fit

Back
Top Bottom